Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*silver striker dissecting his own feces* hmmm, no I don't think it's poo poo, I mean there are pieces of corn in here, corn isn't poo poo, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i played the first game on the ps3 and i turned it off after 30 minutes because the gameplay, the dubbing and everything was bad!!! *slices the human being OP's throat and shoves his own cock inside it*

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

No Such Thing posted:

*silver striker dissecting his own feces* hmmm, no I don't think it's poo poo, I mean there are pieces of corn in here, corn isn't poo poo, right?

So far it feels more like a poo poo you get after eating really spicy food where it's different from normal poo poo but not really in a good way.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've played more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVWIh6n22Qo

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Silver Striker posted:

I did the first dungeon. I'm still in the tutorial so I guess I can't full judge things, but here are my thoughts so far:
-I'm really tempted to mute the voices. They're pretty annoying.
-Dialogue is unremarkable. I glaze over almost all of it because it seems to be pretty dumb.
-Battle system is simple but I'm sure part of that is I'm not very far. It's somewhat strategic though and enemies in the first dungeon almost posed a threat. I don't know if that bodes well or poorly.
-Exploring dungeons is weird. There's this system where you hit X and it makes an extremely small circle around your character where you can see treasure or something? I try to use it all the time but I haven't found any treasure yet so who knows.
-You can jump while exploring as well for some reason. So far it seems entirely useless but your main character lets out an annoying shriek when she jumps so I'm not really interested in trying it out.

This game is weird. I don't know how to feel about it yet. I'm still unlocking features so I'll report back later.

you seriously listed out all that bad sounding poo poo and you still end with "i don't know how i feel about it"? when you type words do you actually recognize there's meaning attached to them or are your posts the product of letting your browser autosuggest each word until an appropriate number of them populate your post?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

"sound is bad, dialogue is bad, combat is bad, hm, not sure how i feel about this" jesus!

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Well the combat is basic because it's the intro. That's basically how every game works. Plenty of games get better as the introduce new mechanics, and the rest of the stuff I don't care about at all if the combat is okay. It looks like I'm going to have a play a long rear end time for the combat to open up in any meaningful sense and I don't really care enough to do that.

Verdict: Maybe there is a decent game in here somewhere. I don't know why you would but the effort in to find it. It's not offensively terrible or anything but it's mediocre at best so far and annoying at worst. Topic locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mmmm... Marta FTW.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Silver Striker posted:

Well the combat is basic because it's the intro. That's basically how every game works. Plenty of games get better as the introduce new mechanics, and the rest of the stuff I don't care about at all if the combat is okay. It looks like I'm going to have a play a long rear end time for the combat to open up in any meaningful sense and I don't really care enough to do that.

Verdict: Maybe there is a decent game in here somewhere. I don't know why you would but the effort in to find it. It's not offensively terrible or anything but it's mediocre at best so far and annoying at worst. Topic locked.

I'm glad you made a comprehensive report of this game, and somehow managed to make it function on your PC, Silver Striker. I had to uncheck all the DLC and run it in XP compatibility mode to even make it work.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I feel for you son.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Fact: Gabe Newell is fat
Fact: A JRPG (scientifically proven to be the fattest genre) has been added to stew

Ergo: The Ben of Gays likes JRPGs

He also relisted Hatred, so is a Mysogonyst as well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ForeverSmug posted:

Fact: Gabe Newell is fat
Fact: A JRPG (scientifically proven to be the fattest genre) has been added to stew

Ergo: The Ben of Gays likes JRPGs

He also relisted Hatred, so is a Mysogonyst as well.

what the gently caress are you talking about lmao.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhY-dElllk

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

idk some stupid poo poo lmao

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

This as well.

Zodar
May 21, 2007

I am a nepped animal.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Zodar posted:

I am a nepped animal.

My apologies.

Dec 26, 2012

Zodar posted:

I am a nepped animal.

greetings

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zodar posted:

I am a nepped animal.
is "nepped" a new term for "circumcised" or something

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Y-Hat posted:

is "nepped" a new term for "circumcised" or something

I'm sorry, but why don't you own this game?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Slur posted:

I'm sorry, but why don't you own this game?
because all signs point to it being terrible

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Lets just nep this in the bud right now.

The game is made to stare at anime video game console waifus screaming onee-chan, not for actual playing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kylra posted:

Lets just nep this in the bud right now.

The game is made to stare at anime video game console waifus screaming onee-chan, not for actual playing.

ill do both

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's disgusting.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

It's disgusting.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beecock

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

or move to adtrw

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw
it would fit in well with all these human being anime avatar/anime game avatar posters that fill this thread with hate for an anime video game :rolleyes:

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw
it would fit in well with all these human being anime avatar/anime game avatar posters that fill this thread with hate for an anime video game :rolleyes:

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

qnqnx posted:

or move to adtrw

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

starbarry clock posted:

:wth:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

starbarry clock posted:

are you having a stroke dude

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

qnqnx posted:

are you having a stroke dude

:jerkbag:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

:rolleyes:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Okay, this is getting really gay. Topic locked.

• Locked thread