Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

precision posted:

I'll honestly be disappointed if that spoiler ends up being true though. I mean, the one thing that makes Max special, and someone else did it first? Hipster time traveler. Seriously though, what if all the members of the Vortex Club have the power???

Unlikely, because then crazy rapey preppy guy would have rewound to avoid accidentally killing Chloe. The vortex club was supposedly founded by social outcasts back in the late 80s/early 90s, so it might be possible the founder could rewind as well. E: Come to think of it, he also could have rewound when she woke up from the roofies.

Regarding Rachel: If Rachel had powers, maybe she 'disappeared' because she figured out a way to travel forward permanently? [spoiler] I'm thinking that Max's 'visions'[spoiler] are actually her 'fast forwarding' involuntarily. She doesn't disappear or seem to pass out because the moment she jumps forward is the same moment she returns to when the 'vision' ends.

Maybe we should have a rule for spoilers only on the latest episode because otherwise this thread is going to start looking like a CIA document.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Paladinus posted:

Wow, what a game.

Meet the characters:
- A shy girl who is actually very special (and never says one reasonable thing a normal person would say)
- A quite Christian girl with zero characterisation so far
- A rebel grrrl whose stepdad is a tyrant
- A psychotic ex-soldier slash tyrant of a stepfather who is also a paranoid security guard
- A nice guy
- loving rich people
- Especially that loving rich kid
- A minority character???????
- loving principal who just DOESN'T CARE about students
- Hipster teacher who knows the shy girl is very special (unlike those loving rich people, UGH)
- loving jocks
- A girl who isn't in the game yet
- A magical Polaroid camera that can take nice photos of moving objects
- Some other stereotypes that actually are not quite as stereotypical as they look
- A lovely smartphone that doesn't allow you to make calls, because gently caress you, MUM
- An invisible Donnie Darko

I will definitely play the second episode. It's hilarious so far.

E: I also totally got the reference to 'Kickstarter'. It's like this game is taking place right now, it's like I'm not only there but also then.

Shouldn't you have forums cancer or something?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Palladinius did you think it was unrealistic that no one was stressed out about writing their A-levels in this game set in an American private high school.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
I can't bring myself to fully hate Victoria, I mean she's a terrible person and all but her fashion sense is amazing. She's like if Kanye was the villain in Mean Girls.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

epitasis posted:

I think we found our abductor of women.

I wouldn't go that far, but Warren actually being a spy for the grand conspiracy instead of just a niceguy betamale would be a pretty sick twist.

• Locked thread