Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

Kraps posted:

Square Enix trying to get some of that sweet Telltale money.

I liked it, one of my favorite aspects is when Max verbalizes the players "drat maybe I should have done Y instead of X" second-guessing, and then in the next scene says "I'm glad I did X". I messed up hiding in the closet the first time and was really taken aback when Chloe threw me under the bus, so I redid it. Sorry but I was already on Dickheads shitlist for rescuing Kate. I also thought it was weird that I couldn't chose whether to tell Chloe about her stepdad's creepy surveillance but ok.

Can't wait to see where this goes, story-heavy games plus time travel are some of my things.

Wait, what? I was able to tell her about her stepdad's creepy surveillance . She even says something like "I knew it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

Macaluso posted:

No you don't get to choose to tell her or not, it just does it assuming you checked out the tv and files. I imagine if you beelined for the tools and peaced you don't mention it at all (since you wouldn't know).

It is a little strange you don't get the option to not tell her though, especially if you don't hide and Chloe throws you under the bus

poo poo, are you sure? I could've sworn an option popped up and I chose something right before Chloe said "I KNEW IT." Was that not between telling her or not telling her?

• Locked thread