Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Just bought a new (to us) car: 2012 Kia Soul+. So excited about it :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

iwentdoodie posted:

How much, if you don't mind? I've been meaning to look those up but never remember.

13900ish before taxes and warranties and such from Carmax. Pretty close to the KBB of 13500. 42k miles and a decent 5 year or 125k miles warranty.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

iwentdoodie posted:

Not bad at all. Still too high for me as a second car though. I figured they would have droppped lower by now.

It ended being more than what I wanted to spend on a car, but the financing is decent enough. My monthly payment is manageable and at the moment that's all that matters.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Tusen Takk posted:

Me and my wife just filled out our W4s since we just got married and it takes less out of our cheque now, and if we had kids it'd take even less (though it does give you the option to enter 0 to make sure you don't end up owing)

Are you sure you did it right? :confused:

That doesn't always work. Wife and I did that and we still owe 1500 bucks. Bunch of bullshit....

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Outside of metro areas, there's just not a whole lot of money or infrastructure for snow plows and salt trucks.

I need a 4cyl 5-speed. Just filled the tank on my wife's Kia Soul. While not a manual, 20 bucks for a full tank and 25mpg city has me really loving the boxy fucker.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Not a drat thing because I didn't get beer earlier, and I didn't feel like stopping at 10:30 at night because I'm pretty sure they stop selling it at 10. drat Baptists and their blue books :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Oh good god help me. I'm stuck at work with a big whiny baby and can't go on deliveries because there's only two of us in the store.

• Locked thread