Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

my av (who, like me is incredibly buff and nude) suplexing a motorcycle. I need it for my collection. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

Aoba Seragaki posted:

I dont know how to draw mechanical things sorr y

thanks, thats a very accurate picture of my body, i'll add it to my collection.

GoodbyeTurtles

please draw a little mouse family in a bigger pocket

GoodbyeTurtles

Aoba Seragaki posted:

here you are my friend

thanks

GoodbyeTurtles

now can you please draw two families of mice, living in the pockets of a hoodie (with a zip down the middle), that have had their little disagreements but are generally very polite and nice to one-another

GoodbyeTurtles

this is perfect, thanks again

GoodbyeTurtles

ok, please can you draw someone with families of mice in every pocket, like in their jeans pockets & jacket and hoodie under it, they have to be shrugging with a 'whats with all these families of mice? i'm a literal mouse village' look on their face. you know the look

GoodbyeTurtles

Dr Cheeto posted:

Hey just a quick show of hands, who here thinks it would be okay to not give food to a starving person because they made an image your didn't like on the internet

hey.... shut up nerd

GoodbyeTurtles

this is really good, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

i would eat a starving man in front of the starving man, to show him im not to be hosed with

• Locked thread