Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
A large veiny penis with a toothbrush moustache dressed like Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto

Aoba Seragaki posted:

I dont know how to draw mechanical things sorr y

:chanpop:

Dr Cheeto

:spooky:

Dr Cheeto
Hmm yes I'd like a drawing of a dying dog. Lol. I am a real jokester.

Haha why did you actually draw it, you're a creep.

Dr Cheeto

Dr Cheeto posted:

A large veiny penis with a toothbrush moustache dressed like Hitler

Dr Cheeto

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

now can you please draw two families of mice, living in the pockets of a hoodie (with a zip down the middle), that have had their little disagreements but are generally very polite and nice to one-another

This is a good idea

Dr Cheeto

I.N.R.I posted:

BYOB is full of cyber bullies who would literally commit murder on people who dont conform to there insane ideas about what makes a person good or bad,.

Hmm yes INRI but you see he drew the fuxked up thing some other yobber requested therefore

Dr Cheeto
Please draw a penis dressed like Hitler smoking a weed

Dr Cheeto
Hey just a quick show of hands, who here thinks it would be okay to not give food to a starving person because they made an image your didn't like on the internet

Dr Cheeto

Bull Runner posted:

please draw me punching dr cheeto in the face

Wow this violence offends me if you were in a well I would not drop a rope for you

Dr Cheeto

FluffieDuckie posted:

cheeto i'm going to drop a little knowledge on you

i wouldn't really starve someone to death

i hope that helps

In that case you used the word literally incorrectly and should be exiled to a dessert island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
The kicker: it's made entirely of discarded fruitcake

• Locked thread