Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The office told me to stay home today on account of the foot of snow storm we had this weekend. Owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Snow day update: writing a paper, ordered cheesesteaks and wings for food, am gonna peep butts on the Internet.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was Chicago as of this morning.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Self-development is a great thing. That's why I spent this morning playing X-Com.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Icon Of Sin posted:

The newest one? Go back and try the old ones if yoh haven't, Terror from the Deep is legit one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

Yea the newest ones and no. I can't play them on the couch.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

RichieHimself posted:

Talk to your certifying official and they'll get you sorted out, don't even bother calling the VA. They said I owed them some money last year for tuition overpayment and when I called to find out what the deal was they just told me to talk to my certifying official. Instead of contacting the place where they send the tuition they bill you up so you have to be some whack rear end middle man and track down money that wasn't paid to you, but you're responsible for.

Oh cool. I had a letter from the VA saying I owed them $166 bucks .

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well the basic argument is that sex is assigned in the womb and cannot be changed without treatment. Gender is like whatever you want, baby.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Saw this on campus last week.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

platonic speed dating

wtf is that for like people who dont want to be left out but know they cant get any

:iiam:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

lol if you didn't watch the Batman cartoons from the early 90s though

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My parents took the TV out of my room because they caught me watching Beavis & Butthead.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

Your mind ages 3x for every year of military service so I was in for 6, born in 84, therefore I'm as bitter and hateful towards millenials as a 24+(6x3)=42 year old

Do the math for your own situation; it checks out

I'm a 60 year old.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Thirding Joe Abercrombie. Dude writes excellent poo poo.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A black toilet would be kind of awesome as far as toilets can go.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Also we don't even have a state minimum wage in Louisiana which is like "we wish we could pay you even less but BIG GUBMENT interfering with muh states rights :bahgawd:"
I think an optimistic estimate is that I could afford one a year from now if I can get full time work during the summer months and part time alongside classes for the next year, and then trade in both my current vehicles to help pay towards it. :smith:

Jindal just cut about $130 million from public education, too.

edit: can't find the article I saw it from or else I'd link it.

bloops fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Feb 21, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Focus ST is pretty sweet. Ford is killing it. The new GT is excellent and not using a V8 pissed off so many people because, you know, tradition.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I haven't driven a car since maybe late 2013? I can't remember.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Chicago VA hospital is the saddest place I've ever been. Utterly depressing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
No beard, longer hair, work at a desk with my name on it, and attend school. I'm as vanilla as they come nowadays post-mil.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Let's all have a good laugh at the expense of a friend of mine who posted this on FB today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Lawyer

• Locked thread