Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

no

shim's at least legitimately trying to get me to quit. I'm just too loving stubborn.

I'm on 300mg wellbutrin/day. soooo, yeah. not quitting yet.

You motherfuckers have never known a (living) person that smokes like Spongebob.

I have known him to take the butts of all his unfiltered cigarettes, and literally "put it in his pipe and smoke it."

If COPD were an STD the juicy girls of Korea would all be on 2 liters of oxygen an hour after Spongebobs tour of the peninsula.

Even while he's maxed out on anti-smoking drugs the closest to quitting I've gotten Spongebob to do is he's been buying filtered cigarettes every few packs.

And he's not gonna be a whiny human being about the cancer either, I think he's looking forward to naming the tumors or nursing them with that sweet sweet unfiltered fire safe cigarette smoke and dank nugs.

I've seen chimneys that smoke less than this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also I bet those chimneys I've seen that smoked less didn't drink at least 64 fluid oz's of Rockstar a day.

How your kidneys filter your blood (which is essentially taurine, red blood cells, caffeine, nicotine, niacin and fuckin THC) at this point is beyond me. I bet the GC/MS on any kidney stones you pass come back with yellowcake from IZ and 99% of your Bupropion metabolites and the rest will read like the ingredients on the back of a can of rockstar and a pamphlet on the dangers of premarital sex.

Weird how WTC building #7 just sorta collapsed outta nowhere though, real talk.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also by "nowhere" I mean Israel.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Master Bateman posted:

Jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to get melt steel either you know.

Normally your right but there are more energetic jet fuels, colloquially referred to as "JP Quatro Amigo" or "Dimer" that burn hotter due to some fun stuff involving hydrogenation of the dimer of methylcyclopentadiene. and as a flip side sorta makes the poo poo safer(ish(C12H20, you think that's not gonna gently caress up a chromosome? Pssh. :rolleyes:)) to handle on board ships and stuff. Or if this were the 60's the addition of Boron to the fuel mixture, vastly increasing the energy density of the fuel could also work.

But commercial jetliners (or their circa 2001 reasonable CGI facsimiles) don't burn those sorta fuels. However I'm pretty certain the Israeli F107-WR-402 turbofans that slammed into WTC building 7 and the wrong side of the pentagon were burning the poo poo out of JP-4 right before impact, and when he's not regretting going with the run last night my old buddy Pete Carrol can tell us alllllllll about it. :colbert:

This post is layers upon layers if you dig shallow and (don't) think a bit on it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 3, 2015

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, they've aged incredibly well

Dude, now that my dad is retired he pretty much spends his days playing CoD on XBL and calling 13 year old kids slurs while pounding back Miller Lite and occasionally playing with model trains and watching Star Trek

How do we tell our that friend their dad is a pedophile?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Master Bateman posted:

GiP, what is best in life?

The end.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

goddamn.

now that I think about it, you're right.

and you call me fatalistic.

I never said that I wasn't fatalistic. Just pointed out how fatalistic you are. :)

I know better than to shine that little light of introspection on myself without weed. Haha.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

holocaust bloopers posted:

A black toilet would be kind of awesome as far as toilets can go.

I for one am uncomfortable disrobing and then spreading my spread buttocks in front of a blackAFRICAN-AMERICAN toilet.

:colbert:

Their reservoirs already have more fast twitch cerimacature than white and rightCAUCASIAN toilet reservoirs. It's why those toilets get a leg up on college admissions and 5 extra inches in the vertical leap.

Real talk though, they leave weird curly tangly nappy rear end hairs everywhere.

Black people I mean, not toilets.

Toilets generally don't shed like a colored with its summer coat coming in.

I'm not insane, you know.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

....aspirations for the trail...

Gonna be scoping out skunky woods pussy all summer long.

More like praying for the sweet release of death as joint pain, blisters, and the crushing weight of lucid reality and our combined lifetimes worth of bad decisions crushes what is left for our will to live and breathe, let alone walk, by the end of the first week. ;)

But real talk you are rinsing out the tent and tarps if you go all Ishmael slamming land whales in the tent on the trail. I won't spend a night in the sexual mucus' of an Appalachian Humpback Whale beached out way too far inland. We're better than that.

lol

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

The Rat posted:

I'm half Asian and have been 160lbs since Basic. 12 years ago. (+/-3lbs depending on when I took a dump last.)

Would you consider yourself enthusiastically subhuman or just routinely subhuman?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

meowlins please get a thing like this then post pics of you wearing it tia

I see you found the extra "special" ALICE pack I'm taking on the trail, aesthetics be damned, even a paraplegic slams whale tails like Marley smoked trees with that bling.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I just realized I haven't driven a loving vehicle in almost a year.

:stare:

drat. Guess I should sell the car. Should def start throwing gas money at people too.

It's easier than I thought it would be to just never drive again.

Then again, I live in a truly walkable city even tho it's pure white suburbistan. Fortunate enough there since walkable cities in the south are so loving rare anymore.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Probably closer to six months, dude. Wind-whipped moving truck wasn't that far back.

Time dilation is a oval office.

Huh, your right, that was in November wasn't it?

Time. Has. Dialated. We gotta get on the trail. :350:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Now entering the third hour of waiting to get some antibiotics. :woop:

You not got health insurance man? The VA is a scary loving nightmare. I bet you qualify for obamacare.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Yeah, I do, but this is free. It's just slow as poo poo.

You are getting exactly what you aren't paying for.

Go get grownup health insurance.

It's 2015, and your not a 'nam vet.

I voted for Obamacare supporters for exactly this kinda poo poo. So you wouldn't have to VA it up and die on a wait list, and could instead use publicly subsidized private health insurance.

It's like the best possible loving solution given how our system works, and yet there you are, using the VA as your sole source of healthcare, aren't you?

SMDH.

Your that guy. GG. Enjoy your HAI, and lower life expectancy.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Pls go get obamacare.

The loving Islamic State has shorter wait times to see an emaciated and psychotic doc that looks suspiciously like Caro in 'rab garb, in motherfucking Raqqa, than the VA does at their best clinic here stateside.

:sigh:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I find the occasional psychotic snaps from reality really spices up post military life, and when burning yourself with lighters stops being enough bath salts are everywhere there's poor African Americans and Gas Stations anywhere that used to be confederate.

Also if I did have a facebook I would changey gender to confederate or trans-states-rights.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I find the occasional psychotic snaps from reality really spices up post military life, and when burning yourself with lighters stops being enough bath salts are everywhere there's poor African Americans and Gas Stations where it used to be the confederate states of merica.

Also if I did have a facebook I would change my gender to confederate or trans-states-rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
gently caress quote!=edit

• Locked thread