Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Matthew Beet posted:

True, but we could potentially throw a townie away without any discussion and we'll be no better off tomorrow. I'm still always up for a d1 lynch but let's not rush to close the thread early for no reason and try let everyone check in and be sexy.

Very interesting and informative response. I was able to understand it quite clearly and it can be able to be determined of the factual information you are desired to represent. Thank you for your insight and I hope to hear from you soon again.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Asphyxious posted:

Saying, you were?

I believe he or she were saying "Don't hold your breath." Idioms are a popular resource of American culture and has spread throughout the world in a matter of years. Asphyxiation is the leading cause of suffocation as a point of terminal death and can be described as one who cannot inhale the amount of oxygen sufficient for human capacity. Thank you.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Asphyxious posted:

Oh right he was making a joke about my user name! Thanks Harold, you're very helpful.

I appreciate your comment that you have made. It was insightful and it was very enjoyable to be understated at the least. I will be paying very close attention at the statements of you as it is peculiarly interesting and will be benefiting of everyone to hear as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this again.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

BCR posted:

Cheers, i'll do that now

Thank you for making these actions. Email was a device that which is for used in communications, especially in modern eras where it may run rampant. It is advisable for others who may have a email to also take note as this as well as other technologies tend to favor mankind in multiple ways. Thank you for sharing this with all.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

BCR posted:

Mate

Ptango, ptango ptango all hail cthulu

Do you hate me?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

BCR posted:

You get credit for that but its not the transformers rap

Why do you hate me?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

BCR posted:

Hate? No, you've got your way. Its more thats what you do :effort:

Its like having someone drop in and go bazinga every page.

I'm trying to play. I really am. Do you have a problem with the way I'm playing?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Asphyxious posted:

Okay, okay I have time for obvious ones, how is it an OMGUS on my behalf when I am responding to you responding to me identifying you as scum in the first place. So clumsy Beet! When you're town you jump all over fallacies like this, only as a scum play would you try to muddy the waters by inducing them. There's a billion non-scummy things you could have responded with reinforcing clarity and benefitting town, but no.

Hey everyone, want a scum flip day one?

Vote for Beet.

You argument is quite compelling and it is good since because of the understanding your commentary exemplifies in this time span. I personally would love to agree with your argument and I hope that one day that you will be able to benefit from such a task in the near future. It is very important to under stand values of the American world since many trade regulations are set in place in order to set idealistic GDP in distance countries. Discerning investors may be able to act upon these regulations in the future as far as the current economic climate allows it to be. It is a wise decision and I thank you for making one.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Matthew Beet posted:

When did I respond to you as calling me scum? I pointed out you're being scummy by trying to bully people into dropping the hammer.

When I get to a computer I'm going to effort quote your posts today.

In the meantime time, please explain to me oh wise one how does shutting down further conversation today aid town. You've yet to answer that satisfactorily.

I agree with this argument for the sake of knowing the valid point it makes. Computers such a commodity in the high tech world that we shall all be grateful for having one of them in our lives. I for one would love to see the growth in such high tech technologies to see that perhaps it will one day become an effective industry. If it is not to be understated that such computer technologies drive a global marketplace to such financial dividends, we shall discover that the economic advantages of such a device can show some benefit in the lifespan of the mankind. Thank you for this thoughtful opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

BCR posted:

Yeah, i agree with TOML, this is just white noise.

##unvote
##vote Harold Krell

Why do you hate me? Seriously, why are you doing this?

• Locked thread