Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my breasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
haha holy poo poo beet

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
*stands off to the side, being quietly but unbelievably sexy*

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Anime Dave tags self back in as new role after day 1 lynch
he might make it to day 2 this time, harold's playing

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Harold was in mine too but
that was in the dark days before the krelly rap

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my bountiful anus sheds a single tear of pride to see my memory honoured in such a way (i'm dead/permabanned for the purposes of this exercise, but my breasts live on)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
~

a sweaty breeze blows through the hills and thigh gaps of the land, titillating the fresh summer grass. the sky is a limpid blue. clouds ovulate on the far horizon. to the west lies the great ocean, its shores strewn with aphrodesiac purple kelp and crawling with hermitcocks

~

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
~
a cool wind stirs bees' erogenous zones, whatever those may be. in its breath you hear a sultry voice whisper, "no, you don't have to vote every day, but you'll have to justify not voting to the other players or they'll think you're trying to stall, which is a scum tactic". then the breeze dies down, leaving only a faint sprinkling of dew upon the grasses
~

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
~
the sun rises ripe and tumescent over the sexy little town. wildflowers blossom in the meadows, birds ejaculate in the trees, the waves nibble delicately at the sweet pale thighs of the beach. in the main street the bosoms are bouncing and jostling as always, but now there's a somber atmosphere that's totally at odds with the alluring scenery. evil has touched the hearts and scrotums of this magical valley. will its citizens ever be the same?
~

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ladies and gentlemen

my breasts.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i wrote beet's lynch on the second day and then it was starting to look like we wouldn't even get to use it, because everyone should have gone "hey gaspy was gunning hard for beet and now he's dead, does this seem fishy" and instead they went "tooty poo, i'm a horny little vegemite *puts finger in bum*"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
to gaspy's credit, he was sending me furious "LYNCH BEET" messages as soon as his testicle bit the dust

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also the story of how beet's lynch was written is that i found out gaspy had been nightkilled and then, over the next few hours, the scene of a huge vagina transmogrifying into a double down dog and menacing a bunch of screaming scrotums coalesced in my imagination and i needed to purge it from my mind before it damaged me permanently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Thats less to my credit and more the primal rage I manifest when I know something and people don't listen. I was reminded of your

MY

BREASTS

outburst after no one got suss on milky.
those fucks

• Locked thread