Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Innnnn

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Heads up, I got called into work for the next 5 days. I should be able to phone post though :3

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

7AM IS NOT A SEXY TIME

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

My chesticles undulate in anticipation. They want--nay, need-- to ##vote Harold Krell.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

My testicles find it very interesting (and arousing) that Phyxy died right after he was being incredibly suspicious of beet.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Yeah I agree. I don't think beet would be stupid enough to kill the person who was openly suss on him. Probably a scum false flag.

My perenium twists in ecstasy.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Scum wants us to "under think" it and go straight for the easy beet lynch when he's arguably one of the best town players (when he's town). Not sure if BCR knew he was hammering Harold (lol hammering Harold) but he did cut the convo short and now he's falling for a quite obvious scum play.

##vote BCR

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

That bridge was sexy but it was way too far. I don't really know. I was suss on BCR yesterday, still kinda am. A lot of things do seem to point to beet being a scum but that might be what the scum want :tinfoil:

I'm playing a very sexy game of n^4th dimensional chess.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

BCR posted:

##vote Anidav

Reason? Other than just "he's anidav".

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

BCR posted:

I'm pretty sure Anidav is scum. Going from oh no secret power, you'll be sorry to multiple choice options?

I'll wear it if I'm wrong, But he's been coached, his timing has been just right.

So gg Anidav, but shows over.

IDK, maybe he's just wanting to improve and not be lynched early on? That being said the change in play style is glaringly obvious.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

What's the vote count so far? I agree that anidav is suss, but so is BCR. No need to hammer Anidav quite yet. I'm still quite concerned that anidav is just making an effort to improve his mafia game--but I think he's changed suspiciously quickly.

Could BCR not also be being coached in scumdoc? Isn't this his first game? He's not very booby.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Lol nooby autocorrected to booby. Quite appropriate for this game.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I am perfectly happy to lynch either BCR or Anidav, I just didn't want hammer to fall while there's still good discussion to be had.

Also I am still at work and won't be home for another 3 hours or so.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Migraines are very unsexy. I advise against them. But yeah, I'd say BCR or coq today. I'm more in favour of voting BCR because of just how hard he was gunning for anidav. I leave for work in about 4 hours, I'll vote before I leave.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

everythingWasBees posted:

wait why are people voting for coq

IDK, it seems like a fairly random choice. Mainly because Anidav wanted to vote for coq yesterday, though he was saying it was a random dart throw vote IIRC.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Welp, I doubt anyone's going to post anything too groundbreaking in the next 20 or so minutes.

##vote BCR

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Hey! One of my hunches was correct :). Yeah I am suss on beet, SK, and possibly Bees.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Voting history for all remaining players:

EWB:
D1 Harold, D2 Bell Jar, D3 Anidav, D4 Beet

Beet:
D1 Mithranderp, D2 Bell Jar, D3 Anidav, D4 (didn't vote)

Mithranderp:
D1 Harold, D2 BCR, D3 (didn't vote, migraine), D4 BCR

Coq:
D1 Harold, D2 Bell Jar, D3 BCR, D4 BCR

SK:
D1 Harold, D2 BCR, D3 Anidav, D4 Coq

WFD:
D1 (didn't vote), D2 Bell Jar, D3 Anidav, D4 BCR.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I was reluctant to vote for Beet on day 2 because it could have been a set-up. But at this point his voting history is looking pretty un-sexy. SK as well--though he did vote for BCR on day 2. Beet is far more dangerous as scum--he can be very persuasive.
EWB's voting for beet on D4 when we really could have used another vote for BCR is a bit odd, though I could put that down to uncertainty.

I think (IIRC) Toml, Phyx, and Bell Jar were all varying degrees of suss on Beet.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I'm leaving for work in ~1.5 hours, but I'll vote now and check back during my break (whenever that happens to be)

##vote Matthew Beet

Just a heads up for town, if Beet flips scum it doesn't necessarily mean that people who voted for him are not scum. In fact, it'll make it harder to identify the remaining scum (I'm guessing there are 2-3 left at this point).

If he flips town then IDK. He's my best bet for scum at the moment.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

:psyduck:

it's too early. I have no thoughts yet this morning.

Coq, SK...what're you thinking?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

My two suss players at this point are SK and what's for dinner - Mithranderp is off my list for suggesting that there is a scum element to yesterday's Beet vote.

We're in the endgame here. Want to hear from both of you before I vote.

SK: Why did you vote for me on D4? Initially?
WFD: Why not vote for Beet yesterday?

Yeah. My guess is that we can win today if we finger the right player as scum. Unfortunately if we get the wrong one, we're boned.

*sexual innuendo intensifies*

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Coq, if it's you, scum has played masterfully in constantly targeting you for suspicion.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Unfortunately I've been targeted by a succession of misguided townies.

Those poor sexy fools.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Either one scum voted Beet yesterday, or WFD is scum. Now, if I were scum and was facing my buddy being lynched, I'd try to lay the heat on someone else and hope against hope that at least one poor tractable townie managed to follow. Beet is generally a valuable player to have on your team, so I'd be incredibly loath to vote a fellow scum off even if it could mean making yourself look innocent by voting for them.

"I slept in" is an excuse I've legitimately used in the past when I missed stuff, but would also be a great excuse for someone who didn't want to vote out a fellow scum but also didn't want to vote for a town and draw suspicion.

I think I'm slightly more suss on WFD. While SK missed the BCR lynch, he did try to vote BCR on day 2, when he could easily have voted Bell Jar and gotten away with just being on the bandwagon.

Coq I'm willing to change my vote if you can think of a better argument, or you can hammer wfd I guess, and if we lose, at least we know we played...not horribly.

So uh

##vote whats for dinner

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Business-minded centre testicle certainly fit with my stupid work schedule this week. I am glad we won!

:hf::hf:

Excellent work Avs and Bif.

I definitely listened to my autocorrect when it said BCR is not very booby.

My sperm frolic and dance in the glistening valley.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Asphyxious posted:

Thats less to my credit and more the primal rage I manifest when I know something and people don't listen. I was reminded of your

MY

BREASTS

outburst after no one got suss on milky.

I was always suss on beet, I was just more suss on BCR.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

tbh though the night kill just confused me and I had no idea so chose to ignore it and focus on BCR.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Also, where is dead doc?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

TOML how could you suspect me :( I am ALWAYS town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Like, legit. This is my fourth game in a row as town.

• Locked thread