Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

there's a huge fuckin' list but things that stick out: Wonderful 101 for 600 coins, NES Remix for 300 coins (goes well with the Remix 2 sale that was had recently), Kid Icarus Uprising for 700 coins, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for 600 coins, New Super Mario Bros 2 for 600 coins, and Star Fox 64 3D for 700 coins.

also there's some physical rewards while they last but none of em really impressed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Good list. Grabbed Yoshi's Island.

RIP club nintendo.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i want donkey kong but i wouldn't know what to spend the remainder of my 400 coins on..

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

oh yeah they also have Doc Louis's Punch-Out and I'm not sure you can get it through any other way. you fight doc louis.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
man why the gently caress is kid icarus more than W101?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

AHungryRobot posted:

man why the gently caress is kid icarus more than W101?

it was not very heavily produced so it costs like $45 for a new retail copy. It was $25 during the sale but that's over. I think the eshop has it for $35?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh my god

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

heres a giant list http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3518750&pagenumber=228#post441040592

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

oh wow its physical rewards again after forcing everyone to get digital awards last time and of course its majoras mask stuff and i lack coins gently caress you nintendo

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

how good is Brain Age Express: Sudoku

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

oh wow its physical rewards again after forcing everyone to get digital awards last time and of course its majoras mask stuff and i lack coins gently caress you nintendo

id be more excited about the messenger bag if it wasnt black on black

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
the coolest thing the club offered were nintendo character hanafuda cards. :3:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
how many club nitnendo codes would it take to get like 600 coins if ive never used it before... i have a load lyuing around.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the gba music of yoshi's island sucks and i really wish this was the snes version

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

how many club nitnendo codes would it take to get like 600 coins if ive never used it before... i have a load lyuing around.

uhh well like wii u games are 60 coins + 10 for the after play survey that appears like a week later

3ds games are 40 + 10

i forget how much the consoles are worth

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ty,. im eu so we proabbly get different rewards but i have enough for 600

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

codes do expire at varying times so best of luck

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

might get these

Earthbound
Super Punch-Out!!
Starfox 64 3D
HarmoKnight
Mario vs. DK: Minis on the Move

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

codes do expire at varying times so best of luck

my motherfucking launch day sm64 ds code still worked so it must take a gently caress of a while or something.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

AHungryRobot posted:

my motherfucking launch day sm64 ds code still worked so it must take a gently caress of a while or something.

some do and some dont, for reasons no one understands

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

my thinking for my ~1000 coin budget is

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
Brain Age Express: Sudoku

i'm probably going to hoard my coins until the last minute though in case they add other stuff, since there's nothing really urgent that i need

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Feb 2, 2015

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ah drat. the site went back down for maintenance. maybe they are going to add even more awesome games :pray:

e: false alarm its already back up

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Feb 2, 2015

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I don't think they're adding any more stuff:

Club Nintendo posted:

Below are all the rewards and games that we are making available in conjunction with the discontinuation of Club Nintendo. Be sure to exchange your Coins for games or rewards before 6/30/2015! Quantity is limited on certain items.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't log in and get any of this OP. Are you trying to bullshit me? gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh great. I completed a survey and now all my coins are gone. I assume somehow the OP hacked them to go into his account. gently caress you man. You are a real piece of poo poo.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

how many games and consoles worth of codes is enough for a reward game

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
The site is down for me now but that fierce deity link puzzle looks pretty :)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Part of me wants to get Uprising and Star Fox but at the same time I kind of want to get Sticker Star or something else I wouldn't pay money for

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

we don't get free Wiiu games in the UK on those club nintendo sites, but there are currently mario golf balls up and i want them

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

elf help book posted:

might get these

Earthbound
Super Punch-Out!!
Starfox 64 3D
HarmoKnight
Mario vs. DK: Minis on the Move

Be careful of Minis on the Move.. you might want to watch a YouTube video of it first just so you can hear the music and noises that come out of that game. I don't know who green-lit the sound production for that game but they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*uses coins that ive amassed by spending several hundreds of dollars on nintendo products to get games i've already been emulating for years*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

*uses coins that ive amassed by spending several hundreds of dollars on nintendo products to get games i've already been emulating for years*

me too

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

the website doesnt work for me

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bobnumerotres posted:

+Yeah!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Club nintendo always expired my purchase coins and has a 1989 IBM Shitstain running the website so I'm glad its dead.

edit struggling to get the bag but any time I click the bag it forgets i have any coins or logs me out. im gonna get this till i get it or nintendo's server room burns down

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 2, 2015

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

with 350 coins it's all i can afford. guess im getting f-zero X for the loving wii and hold out hope they release it on wiiu at some point in my life

actually no gently caress them

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i only got 100 coins and no club nintendo codes i can use, gently caress me!

:negative:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wootman posted:

i only got 100 coins and no club nintendo codes i can use, gently caress me!

:negative:

Would you like to make a lot of coins?

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

the zelda pouch looks pretty sweet but i only have 415 coins :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

madeupfred posted:

Would you like to make a lot of coins?