Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Random Stranger posted:

Once.

On the last episode they released they went into some especially terrible tangent that I just started skipping ahead hoping to find a place where it was over. When they stay on topic, they're fine, but they don't have the personality to carry the discussion much further than that.

Anyone brave enough to try their other podcast?

I have to say I like the show a lot.
At least now that they don't go overboard with the voices anymore.
It's also a real background show for me, you don't have to pay much attention to what's going on.

About their other show, 90 percentile: listen to #9: In Living Color (with Nick Noga).
They don't even talk about the subject at all I think, but the stories you get from their guest had me laughing a couple of times.
Yeah ok, it's just guys reminiscing... So what, it's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

sotrain515 posted:

Anybody still listening?

Latest episode was a good one IMO.

Fair warning: Dan trots out a couple of klassic kharacters and Jack goes on quite the (ironic?) rage rant. They just can't help themselves I guess...

In my dream universe, Al Jean and Dan Castellenata record a one-off podcast wherein they berate the repetitive and shrill humor of post-classic W.E.E. and lament the lack of a "doomsday process" that would weed out all the annoying excesses that have crept into the show over time.

I had a listen. It's ok. But yeah, old habits....
I don't know if I'll keep following it, I stopped listening to their 90ties podcast.

• Locked thread