Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
The BIg XII is so bad with officials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
Putting the house on Florida tonight can't wait for tipoff

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Roargasm posted:

Putting the house on Florida tonight can't wait for tipoff

Enjoy homelessness.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
jesus WVU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

elentar posted:

jesus WVU

we played like rear end, but the officials are absolutelu awful

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Red Raider. Like, for real. God bless.

A post I can get behind.

God isn't real, faeries aren't real, ghosts aren't real.

But Hilton Magic is loving Real.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

we played like rear end, but the officials are absolutelu awful

yeah can wvu cheat anymore, dumb cheaters, at least you have a big fat coach wearing a snuggie and named huggie this is poo poo its like watching vcu play, hows it feel to have your undefeated champiuonship season go down the drain oh wait i wont bet on a 16 point baylor lead thats for sure but baylor bitch baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
wvu must got 0-3 against baylor (0-2 in bball and 0-1 next year when they get destroyed at baylor in football gently caress them for ruining my hard earned national championship)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

anne frank fanfic posted:

yeah can wvu cheat anymore, dumb cheaters, at least you have a big fat coach wearing a snuggie and named huggie this is poo poo its like watching vcu play, hows it feel to have your undefeated champiuonship season go down the drain oh wait i wont bet on a 16 point baylor lead thats for sure but baylor bitch baylor bitch

you have weird, dumb opinions. but enjoy your sanctimonious head coach and your exit in the first round, because lol

rico gather's move to the basket is a chicken wing

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

you have weird, dumb opinions. but enjoy your sanctimonious head coach and your exit in the first round, because lol

i usually bet big on baylor bball during the postseason but something felt off about this group all year, so im predicting win one then lose. but they've clicked recently too so we'll see. things got a lot better once prince started shooting 42% instead of 39% from three which helped and didnt start til about 5 or so games ago. but i dont think its baylor bball championship year like it was in 2010 and 2012 and every year ever pretty much

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm

Jastiger posted:

A post I can get behind.

God isn't real, faeries aren't real, ghosts aren't real.

But Hilton Magic is loving Real.

Gonna be a bloodbath in Hilton this afternoon. I can feel it.

Elfforkusu
Jan 15, 2011
Speaking of bloodbaths, this MSU/Illinois game might as well be rugby.

Illini looking alright, good to see them continue to get better. They will still lose today though!

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Duke :what:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i don't like, but don't mind when officials call it tight as long as they do it both ways. the last two games have just been hilariously lopsided.

rico gathers throws his body all over a wvu player, no call

wvu looks at a dude, that's a foulin'

--

whatever though, we're still going to make the ncaa and i think we'll be a dangerous team on the quick turnaround

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
you have a dude named billy dee williams

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

anne frank fanfic posted:

you have a dude named billy dee williams

and it legit owns

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Lolol Grayson Allen with the strong take to the basket

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Elfforkusu posted:

Speaking of bloodbaths, this MSU/Illinois game might as well be rugby.

Illini looking alright, good to see them continue to get better. They will still lose today though!

Ahahahahha, you understimate how bad MSU can be sometimes.

I'm really starting to hate this team and everything about it. Almost including Izzo.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I hate listening to Dan Dakich, but this MSU/Illinois game is good to watch.

Ouch. Jaylon Tate just took a shot to the nuts.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Announcers in this Baylor WVU game won't stop talking about Kansas. That has to be annoying as a WVU fan.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

Announcers in this Baylor WVU game won't stop talking about Kansas. That has to be annoying as a WVU fan.

None of them are still watching this snuff film. Alsso, we can respect Kansas.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
God drat Colbert you gotta get that rebound

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Yeah, I am really unimpressed by Baylor. They have some good shooters, but so much of what they do seems to be predicated on getting the whistle. (This has been true very time I've watched them.)

Also I don't know why Isaiah Austin is dressed up like he's still a basketball player and allowed to do shoot arounds.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
jesus christ Illinois just fouled the free throw shooter on a 1 and 1, giving michigan state two more foul shots

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Shut up Dan Dakich

I also don't see how that's a foul, dude is boxing out his guy. Down in the post, there would be no problem.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
wait that's a TECH on Illinois? That makes zero sense

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Technical Foul? :crossarms:

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Emanuel Collective posted:

wait that's a TECH on Illinois? That makes zero sense

Ball don't lie?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Yeah, I am really unimpressed by Baylor. They have some good shooters, but so much of what they do seems to be predicated on getting the whistle. (This has been true very time I've watched them.)

Also I don't know why Isaiah Austin is dressed up like he's still a basketball player and allowed to do shoot arounds.

theyve been a lot better since their 3pt% and ft% have gone up. they were real bad at both for nonconference and early conferency play. their rebounding and defense has always been pretty good, we'll see. i just wish we had that kansas win but we can still beat em away i guess

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Yeah what a crock of poo poo on that call.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I... would hate if that call happened to MY team, but since it happened FOR my team, I'll take it?

Elfforkusu
Jan 15, 2011

Sky Shadowing posted:

Ahahahahha, you understimate how bad MSU can be sometimes.

I'm really starting to hate this team and everything about it. Almost including Izzo.
Refs always come through, friend!

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

americanzero4128 posted:

I also don't see how that's a foul, dude is boxing out his guy. Down in the post, there would be no problem.

I'm fine with the foul call, that was a pretty hard box out on a guy who wasn't going after the ball. But that tech was straight up horseshit

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

Elfforkusu
Jan 15, 2011
Well that was pretty neat. Road win! Back to +1 in the B1G!

Color me in for "surprised".

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Illini with a foul-plagued ugly road win to go above .500 :waycool:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa State ownzone going on right now. I'll take it.

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Yes

TTU seems to have exhausted all their magic in the first game, thank God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Iowa State looks a little better early than they did the first time against Tech.

I'd completely forgotten Tubby Smith was at Texas Tech, are they really young or has he not had enough time to put anything together or what? Not that I'd expect him to be great or anything, but being a little better than they look this year seems like something Tubby could do.

• Locked thread