Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Austin further beating the dead horse of MUH Kayfabe. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If WWE shirts didn't cost the price of new game i'd buy some.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lol let's not get ahead of ourselves. Of course Hunter did everything he could to say the right things and basically do the opposite of Vince. I'm sure he's not that bad just take every public interview he does with a grain of salt. He is still an employee.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Sting was literally a muscle golem with lovely promos and ringwork when WCW decided he was the guy because he had a great look. It would be hard to come up with a better comparison.

MassRafTer posted:

There are so many similarities between Reigns now and Sting in 1990 that I may actually come around and agree that pushing Reigns is a mistake. I don't think it's possible for a WWE headliner to bomb like Sting did but it's possible.

WOW gently caress you too buddy! :/

Let's just get to the real point: CM Punk left such a hole in WWE and our hearts nothing can compare.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Daniel Bryan posted:

Meltzer says those who need to know within the company have been told the Mania title match is now a triple threat.

lol

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Because we all saw this coming months ago.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who is "we"? Show me one person who posted "Bryan will get eliminated in a wet fart and Roman will get booed so loving badly that it'll actually concern WWE enough to insert Bryan into the match again" and I will show you a filthy liar.

Dude they've been pushing Reigns down our throats for months and its obvious he was the chosen guy last year, Bryan was injured and rumored to be coming back to Rumble/Mania. Put two and two together.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

karmicknight posted:

Every WWE potential top face from the last ten years line the entrance crucified.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Tezzor posted:

saw this on Wreddit:

Jesus Christ.

• Locked thread