Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I absolutely agree but I think some people are so vociferous in their statements of how not ready he is that they actually manage to overstate how bad he is and it's kind of tiresome. That's literally all I'm saying.

This is unavoidable when a guy is getting a huge push. There are still people that argue that Cena can't wrestle. Reigns isn't ready, anyone can see that, but yeah its not like he's so bad he can't be carried to good matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Gabriel is probably the least known wrestler to hit Vince with his finisher. Definitely the only guy to hit him with a 450

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Yeah Wyatt/Taker is the plan. Of course there's the chance Taker doesn't feel ready for Mania so that's probably why Bray's trying to keep it vague at the moment. Also, duh don't want to spoil the yearly Taker Raw surprise return.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Muddy Burphy posted:

People act like they're a 2.

It really seems like some people here have a hard time separating their feelings toward a push from their feelings toward a wrestler. I really wonder how many good matches the Usos have to wrestle before people here admit that they're good.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

How is Wanderlei with a mic?

If he's not great I'd rather they bring in Sonnen or Bisping

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Hadn't seen this posted yet. Nothing we didn't already find out but it's confirmation from Wanderlei himself that he's received an offer:

Celeb match vs Ziggler/Ryback would be my guess. But that's just pure speculation

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Please don't joke about putting the Booty Man in the hall of fame without also inducting the Booty Babes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Retromancer posted:

So now that Macho Man is going in who is the next "Ugh, this guy got in before X?"

Owen Hart.

Goldberg if you're smart like me

• Locked thread