Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

oatgan posted:

what was bad about the crowd they were hot? They briefly died in the middle but are we willing blaming a crowd for running out of steam after an hour and a half of talking?
I think the crowd mics were also messed up tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

HHH's first order of buisness when Vince kicks the bucket: Book J&J security in an evening gown match.
That and continue to book big muscly big guys, but then blame Steph when people call him out for when things are just more of the same.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Onmi posted:

Also Triple H has Regal as his scout, and he basically worships the ground Regal walks on (In that way he's not so different from us) so he'll take his suggestions seriously.
Apparently he listens to his local gym trainer more (hence why Enzo and Carmella got a job)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Astro7x posted:

NXT is not the same as WWE Raw though. I think it's easy to say things like how it would be great if Raw was 2 hours when you don't have to answer to investors which want to know why you just dropped X amount of ad revenue and don't understand how that makes the product better. Or saying how you'd push wrestler X over Y or Z when you don't have to consider how that effects live event or merch profits.

I also think people expect HHH to make radical changes when he eventually takes over. But it seems that Vince will have control of the company until the day he dies and that ultimately he gets to decide everything. I also don't think that he will ever be that guy, as I assume the company would eventually get handed over to Stephanie making her the one guy.

I kind of hope they put Stephanie on the podcast next to really get a feel of what the company will be like without Vince around.
Investors really do ruin everything don't they?

Most of them only care about the money more than the actual product

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

I feel like some kind of medical tragedy is the only way Vince will ever leave. He's gonna be running things for another 20 years.
I think he's going to go out like Warrior, one of these days he's just going to collapse and die

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

super macho dude posted:

Romans gonna beat Bryan at Fast Lane, isnt he guys :ohdear:
At least Daniel will help carry him to a probably decent match

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Red posted:

I dunno.

Doesn't WWE get a lot of video game and movie ads? Those seem like good moneymakers.
Yeah but they really get the real money makers like beer commercials

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

I'm hoping that Ambrose is an exception to this. :pray:
Just like the resurgent tag division

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Why can't they let Daniel Bryan stop feuding with Kane?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Delsaber posted:

From now on whenever someone pins Reigns I'll refer to it as The Sack of Rome.
Roman should do all his promos in Latin, especially Catullus 16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Bryan is only in the triple threat so Reigns can plausibly do the apron kick.
It would probably make for a sweet spot where Bryan has Brock in some sort of hold and Brock is crawling out to the apron and then Roman does the kick to the head

• Locked thread