Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How did Paige win after taking a back breaker? I'm so confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm hoping they're just waiting for Mania to debut some new gear or something for Reigns. The tactical gear just doesn't make sense anymore. If he has to wear a shirt of some sort, then fine, figure it out - but it's time to drop some of the Shield aspects and put him out there as his own dude.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

TheOneTrueKing posted:

I dunno. I feel like the Shield look fit Reigns more than anyone else in the group anyway. And it's not like this is the first time this has happened. Besides, the more grievous mistakes being made on the show as far as entrances go is Dean's awful music, Cesaro's self-admittedly awful music, and the fact that Luke Harper, for some stupid rear end reason, is still using Bray's firefly minitron backgrounds.

Roman's look is fine.

I'm not saying his look is bad, it just doesn't make sense anymore. He's not zooming in and out of buildings secretly like he was in The Shield. He's a dude on his own now and they should change at least SOMETHING in order to reflect that.

Dean and Seth made changes without breaking the mold on a wrestling costume. No reason they can't do the same for Roman.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Reigns will surely win at Fastlane. They have me invested in the storyline right now because there's the slightest of slight chances that Bryan could win, and they've hooked me like an idiot.

But, Reigns will win. This entire month will do the job of quelling the Roman hate amongst crowds because they're building to Bryan's chance instead of Roman steamrolling to Mania.

My prediction for Orton costing Rollins the match on Raw didn't come true but I still feel like there's the chance of Reigns joining The Authority at Fastlane. Or, at the very least, becoming way more aggressive and more of a tweener who just wants to gently caress people up rather than the Cena uberface.

They tricked me into caring and thinking about this poo poo, so good for them.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That DICK! posted:

There is absolutely no chance at all though

Just let me have my hope.

I keep up with WWE and watch the PPVs, but rarely do I watch the full 3-hour Raw anymore. I know there's basically no chance of Bryan winning, but there's the .0001% chance that they try to throw a curveball. I know I'll just wind up disappointed in the product, but that's what NXT and NJPW World are for.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I feel like some kind of medical tragedy is the only way Vince will ever leave. He's gonna be running things for another 20 years.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Blasmeister posted:

They might well make the U.S. title more of a plot point in the coming month because Cena storylines actually get some effort put toward them by creative.

The feud will never, ever be about the US Title. It'll be about John Cena defending the good ole USA against loud mouth jerks like you, Jack!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The Landstander posted:

Even though I completely understand why, it's interesting to me that in WWE's 'official' history of Daniel Bryan, they always completely ignore the fan reaction to the WrestleMania 28 loss after Bryan's heel run, which in my mind was the starting point of his whole rise to the top.

Still a good article.

It was insane being there live. People were chanting for him before his match, during his match, after his match, and on the way to their cars after the event was over. It made me so happy as a dude who has followed him since the beginning days of ROH to hear that many people reacting to him but also so bummed out because of the match itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Red posted:

Wasn't that just a nickname in front of Paul Wight?

Big Show is only slightly better than:

- Hugh G. Normous
- Big Paul Huge
- Great Wight
- Big Time (he would carry a big cLock to the ring, too)
- Paul the Giant
- The Tower

I really really love Big Paul Huge.

• Locked thread