Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I was thinking about this game the other day; my brother had it when I was but a wee lad, and I could remember the purple color of the box and what the main character generally looked like. I'd spent a bit trying to figure out what the hell the game was before I resigned myself to believing I'd never know.?

Edit: Also, holy poo poo, you sound like Patrick Stewart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

The water you sail on looks like blue carpet. No wonder Locke seemed so pissed about it.

And please never stop singing, you wonderful bastard.

Leave fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 8, 2015

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I'm really impressed with (and loving) your update speed. It's great to see such good content come at such a good pace.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Fleve posted:

feel a bit silly spending way too much time making that, but it was fun to do so what the heck.

It's like spending an over an hour on a single .gif that you end up not even using! :v:

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I love it in games when you equip new armor and it actually changes the appearance of your character; those cosmetic changes are some of my favorite touches in any sort of game.

But, why oh why, does most of the armor look so goddamned stupid?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Fleve posted:

Hah, well, to be fair, there are a few armors that don't look completely like rear end, but because you can't run a single dungeon without getting 2-3 different sets, you won't get to see a lot of the store-bought stuff. Actually, let me fix that.

Well, the Studded Armor, Plate Armor and Spiked Armor don't look too bad. Maybe the Spiked Armor is kind of silly, but I like it.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I love that guy in the beginning.

"I'm going to go kill the ultimate evil in an epic battle!"

"Yeah, great, why don't you get out? You're scary as gently caress."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Well, that was certainly one way to end a game.

Still, great LP, and I'm glad you made it. I can't wait to see your next LP. I'd like to see a game with a similar style to this, or else a fast-paced action game.

Or Super Metroid.

• Locked thread