Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh my god i'm going to have to reboot into windows to play this because the multiplayer robot client is poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Is our game being held up by Hiipfire being inactive?? I don't believe it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I found a natural wonder.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I met two city states this turn.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Today is the day we get those turn averages down.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:toot:

i did it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You missed your turn multiple times duder.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You'd been sitting at four skipped turns for a good long while.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Turns out vacation mode doesn't actually work. When they say "the AI will play for you", they mean "the AI will hit the finish turn button" and not producer anything or even research new techs once the current production is done. I've lost ~ten turns of production and tech research and the AI didn't even bombard barbarians in range of my cities :rip:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pig's corpse is currently kicking my rear end in the game I'm in, taking advantage I guess of the ~15 turns when I didn't build or research anything :rip:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

okay somehow the game thinks it's my turn but is giving me a save with Juche Fruit's turn up so I have to roll it back I guess

I uploaded the wrong save oops :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sure

• Locked thread