Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

never used a wireless mouse before but the mouse is displaying a red light every 3 seconds or so. I'm thinking the time has come to change thr AA batteries; I only hope that is the one and only solution. I really cannot go back to wired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
pity bump

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

excitement bump

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

it's a mouse trap

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

clueless sidekick: " what's this red blinking on my mouse every 3 seconds or so?"
indiana jones, older and wiser: " it's a 'mouse trap'... run!"

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

PleasureKevin posted:

it's a mouse trap

:vince:

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

PleasureKevin posted:

clueless sidekick: " what's this red blinking on my mouse every 3 seconds or so?"
indiana jones, older and wiser: " it's a 'mouse trap'... run!"

George Lucas speaking to Spielberg: "I love it. that is a great line, Steven. put it in the script. "

Spielberg in reply: " file saved, my best mate "

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

mr kevin to be quite honest i am not getting any pleasure from you`re posts.. .. maybe u could help? they look sort of like what i would see in a fyad goldmine thread except not at all funny

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

shut up then

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

add an asterix his name to symbolise the terms & conditions to which the guarantee of pleasure is subject

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh i see, b/c sometimes mr pleaseure man is quite funny but right now there is some serious deficiency going on with his posts that makes them absolute poo poo

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
indiana jones is older and wise than the oriental youth that was added as a sidekick for our entertainment

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i'm sorry i ruined the battery thread ??

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

let's just say i aligned the positive with the negative and the negative with the positive this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
teh chome orbs

• Locked thread