Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

thats not...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Neo Rasa posted:

Note how the "average purchase" is $11.40, meaning people refuse to spend even $00.60 on those last three games. :getin:

How are there so many people on these forums who can't understand elementary school math

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Neo Rasa posted:

Note how the "average purchase" is $11.40, meaning people refuse to spend even $00.60 on those last three games. :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMSFqrUcw0

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
Q: What kind of Star Wars bundle does not have any XWing/Tie Fighter games in it?
A: A not very good Star Wars bundle

Soral
May 30, 2009

it says that more games are coming, so there is hope for xwing yet

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
I can only hope so

I was actually already thinking of buying XWing from GOG today so if I'm going to pay 10 dang dollars for a game I would also like some other games I will not play, too.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Just beg the good games off idiot redditors who got it for Force Unleashed.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Soral posted:

it says that more games are coming, so there is hope for xwing yet

i think at the very least some more dark forces games are a given

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dat Dark Forces 90s box art.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

How are there so many people on these forums who can't understand elementary school math

obviously didn't have the Manga guide to Mathematics growing up

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Neo Rasa posted:

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Manga Guide to Electricity

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I hope you all beat the average and are enjoying your copy of Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
This is a better bundle now but still no tie fighter, smh.

• Locked thread