Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The man promptly turned to dust and was scattered by the winds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

LawfulWaffle posted:

The main character is a high school student by day, renowned thief by night. There were some shoots of the costumes, but do you think they'll be alternate outfits? If characters transform into their Personae maybe they have different get ups for each. Optimistic, sure, but I'd rather believe that than the more likely DLC-laden future.

There's a Clothes option in the Equipment menu, so ye.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Meguro > Juice.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Snazzy trailer, snazzy music, but I'm not sure. I have my doubts.

Those are my thoughts, thanks.

Share your doubts so I can call you loving retarded for having them

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Don't be mad, friend. We are all friends of anime.

I was being facetious, a good healthy doubt is always good :)

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

People who complain about these supposed stealth sections can get bent, dude flew through that corridor faster than he could have ran it.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

stoutfish posted:

there was a lot of stuff happening on 4/11 wonder if the game just throws you right in there this time

Starting in medias res would be cool and different.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Persona Four, more like Persona Fart.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Trailer's almost at 2 million views now.

Just so you know.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Japanese teenagers are cool.

• Locked thread