Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

this looks insanely good

hell yeah shoji meguro is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I imagine they won't change much from the previous games.

it looks like the dungeons are at least different, if they make the dungeons good and keep the rest not that far from p4 then thats a net positive

Dec 26, 2012

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

The dungeons are going to be randomized. Interest dwindling...

yeah. they havent said to what extent though so w/e

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

tartarus was 10000000 times worse than persona 4s dungeons

Dec 26, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I don't care at all about the dancing game, and it's weird to me how hype people are for it.

i dont care about it, but its not weird that other people do

Dec 26, 2012

thuly posted:

I genuinely hope it's a good game and people that arnt too old for this poo poo have fun

nobody is too old for this

Dec 26, 2012

thuly posted:

Yeah I like diablo. Dota is trash garbage.

I just don't get the smt-verse. There's this rainbow coalition of mythological creatures that JoJo up with animes because ???

I played like 15 hours of the second sRPG on DS and I'm not really sure what was going on other than vaguely apocalyptic seventh-herald-sounds stuff going on but nobody relevant was dying and my dude was an rear end in a top hat with a possessed computer, and dating sim sections were some alternate advancement path.

people with generally good opinions keep saying its good but gently caress if i can tell why

try the first devil survivor, i didnt really like the second's plot

the gameplay of both is solid though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

if you want to fit in with the yospos boys you could get this

maybe then he can grok the zeitgeist

• Locked thread