Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

VoidBurger posted:

The movies shove it in West Virginia because they based it off the real abandoned town of Centralia for no decent reason, imo.

Dilapidated towns full of rusty poo poo and vision-obscuring particulates. Although by that logic you could base Silent Hill in Michigan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
It was considered a "place of power" and viewed in awe and fear by the Native Americans. They wouldn't dwell directly in the area, but would perform rituals there. I'm pretty sure it was never a very friendly place.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Crowetron posted:

It's kinda weird that Eddie is the Gluttonous Pig, since his eating habits don't really relate to his sin. He'd be more closely related to Wrath than Gluttony, but I guess the town decided that anyone who stops in the middle of their personal hell to scarf down a cold pizza could afford to lose some weight.

That's just his healing item. Eddie doesn't really seem like a Health Drink kind of guy.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

SorataYuy posted:

Please share their reaction to this brilliance. It will be delicious. :allears:

As the politoons thread would say, don't touch the poop.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
The answer is obvious

Eddie found the pizza for the same reason you keep finding all those health drinks, it's his healing item

• Locked thread