Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

VoidBurger posted:

ALSO in Silent Hill-ish news, Kojima and Del Toro are still planning to work together on a project! Here's hoping it's a horror game!

"We are proud to announce Silent Hill Pachinko!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Lurking Haro posted:

Aww, Konami managed to kill whatever interest Del Toro had left about making video games :(

Not that I can blame him after that bullshit, but :(

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
the impromptu podcast episodes are my favourite :allears:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My personal favourite conspiracy theory was that snow storm in Atlanta back in 2014 actually being the government dumping fake snow in order to distract everyone from... uh...

Proof it was fake was that people held up a lighter to a snowball and it turned kinda black instead of melting. You might think "yeah that's high school science stuff", and you'd be right. Another clue was how slippery it made the roads, which... it's snow, that's what it does, especially when you live somewhere with little snow and therefore little need to take measures against it.

Once people realized those were stupid as hell they went for the cliche chemtrail stuff. Then the snow melted and suddenly the conspiracy theorists stopped bringing it up.

Conspiracy theory stuff is a guilty pleasure of mine, this whole SH Wiki thing has been a hilarious trainwreck :allears:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I really adored Firewatch until the ending. The whole "nope it was all a lie!" just kinda soured the whole thing on me. I get that's the point, but... also the point sucks and I hate it, and just makes me feel like all that time investigating was wasted. Plus we didn't even watch for fires right and the drat park burned down. They didn't even let us have that success. Just make it about Henry investigating this weird person stalking the park or something, don't bring the Metal Gear twists into it just to go "lol jk go away" about it an hour later. :( It was still worth the price of admission though, and people refunding it because it's short are pretty dang rude.

Soma was excellent all the way through though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"There we go, Dad's gift is hidden! Now to get out of the attic an--" --Amy

• Locked thread