Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
rinne's back and all is right in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

KIMMO TIMONEN HAS BEEN CLEARED TO SKATE WITH THE TEAM AND BEGIN PRACTICING!!! GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS

COME HOME TO NASHVILLE, KIMMO

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

getzlaf is scratched. what the hell?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

no one has any clue why getzlaf is out. this is odd.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

toe knee hand posted:

my money's on family emergency.

lower body injury from warmups. unexpected.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

ok there pekka. let's calm down.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Nashville's PP is so bad it gives them negative goals

PUT HUTTON BACK IN

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

solid start from the preds against a team that looks like they're slower than bears on skates

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

drat it, I thought that a clash between the two best teams in the league would be exciting, but this is loving garbage

i fully expected a letdown with rinne being back. i think they're expecting pekka to score.

anaheim is slow as hell though. it's weird.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

this is what happens when you scratch olli jokinen if you ask me

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

They scratched him to cut his hair. His power is gone.

cutting olli's hair is a federal crime

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

This Panthers game is actually quite boring.

Any other games worth watching? Nashville and Philly games need not apply since I already have a good idea whats going on (losing, lots of losing).

nashville usually has a good stretch after starting out poorly after listening to lavy yell about jam for 18 minutes in the locker room

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne :stare:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

:lol: and now pekka takes a penalty

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

at least pekka's back in the game. 2 5 on 3s killed off already in the 2nd.

and now it's 3-0. they were destined to lose tonight.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

What the fuuuuuuuck

typical letdown game. anaheim's really good and nashville wasn't ready for the most part.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

put hutton in. this is a shitshow.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I don't think Rinne was really ready to come back.

I'm done with this lovely game, I'm gonna play Kingdom Hearts instead

i think he's healthy, but yeah, he's not sharp at all.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

false hope in nashville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

the preds don't give up, even if this game blew rear end

• Locked thread