Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You listen to the villain's speech about the world being a pile of poo poo and humankind deserving of destruction... And agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
If you got AIDS from FEMA you might be a gamer.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

seems like i'm NOT a depressed gamer. weight off my mind

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Are you saying you don't agree with this man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBlLsLFhS3Q
I think you might be the depressed one dude.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Are you okay, Plutonis? Do you need play therapy?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You listen to the villain's speech about the world being a pile of poo poo and humankind deserving of destruction... And agree.

the HATRED guy is actually the hero, OP.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the best part about being depressed as a gamer is that the cure is to just play more games. games are a great source of fun and after playing for a little while you'll feel great once again.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Lol if you can't think into a villain's intent, and not their actions.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

http://a.pomf.se/cxftpj.webm

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
If you ever set princess zelda's hair on fire... you might be a gamer.

If you ever fought your dad over a controller... you might be a gamer.

If you ever got mad when somebody used a cheat code and saved your game... you might be a gamer.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

apropos to nothing posted:

the best part about being depressed as a gamer is that the cure is to just play more games. games are a great source of fun and after playing for a little while you'll feel great once again.

Be sure to shoot your load at least 6 times daily too

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm depressed because psychologically I crave wet hole instead of focusing 100% on gaming

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

This is me.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm depressed because psychologically I crave wet hole instead of focusing 100% on gaming

Future looks bright, gamer...

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I would hesitate to call that living.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
u might be a depressed gamer if u load up one of ur 400+ games and dont rly get hooked, then move on to the next one and repeat the process over and over until giving up and posting on imp zone

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
u might be a depressed gamer if all u play is quake, quake 2, and quake 3 over and over and over again

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnedwob posted:

Future looks bright, gamer...

should i stick areound for this life

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

O_O !!

TheRevolution1
Sep 21, 2011

Mung Dynasty posted:

u might be a depressed gamer if u load up one of ur 400+ games and dont rly get hooked, then move on to the next one and repeat the process over and over until giving up and posting on imp zone

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

if you're playing dr. mario and imagine mario is throwing ambiens and prozac at the little virus guys who are the visual representations of your sad brains..... u might be a depressed gamer

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

if you're playing dr. mario and imagine mario is throwing ambiens and prozac at the little virus guys who are the visual representations of your sad brains..... u might be a depressed gamer

if you're jealous that his pills work and yours don't then you hit maximum depressed and pop out of existence

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If when you play a game and see you got all achievements then think to yourself "what have i achieved in my real life? i am a virgin with no job who lives with my parents! i want to loving die!"... then you might be a depressed gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

If when you play a game and see you got all achievements then think to yourself "what have i achieved in my real life? i am a virgin with no job who lives with my parents! i want to loving die!"... then you might be a depressed gamer.

Your not a real gamer at all, in this case, IMO.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Your not a real gamer at all, in this case, IMO.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I haven't achieved anything in life! I've only spent a lifetime creating a complete sense of hopelessness in my parents that they just let me play video games all day :rolleyes:

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

When I rack up my achievements I have a proud look on my face because I accomplished something worthwhile and cool, unlike this hosed up 3d world we live in.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember the good old days when MILF stood for "Mentally Ill Lady I'd like to gently caress"?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I lifehacked my parents into completely supporting me by consistently failing at everything not related to gaming for 22 years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

I lifehacked my parents into completely supporting me by consistently failing at everything not related to gaming for 22 years

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Dad: It's two AM and you're yelling at your online game. You little human being . I'm going to kill you and then burn your games

Me: Nice. You just wasted 22 years of your life. I'm sooo impressed. Really great use of your time raising me :rolleyes:

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

lol

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Sir AIDS posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Dad: It's two AM and you're yelling at your online game. You little human being . I'm going to kill you and then burn your games

Me: Nice. You just wasted 22 years of your life. I'm sooo impressed. Really great use of your time raising me :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

• Locked thread