Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Okay Penguins please score on this 4 min PP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

TMMadman posted:

I heard it wasn't exactly Runbladt's fault because the puck bounced off a refs skate right to a Jets player.

It was still a bad turnover in his own zone, but yeah bouncing off the official's skate set up the goal perfectly.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Taking a penalty with 1 minute left in a period is a Bad Idea against the Penguins, having to kill a penalty with Crosby and Malkin out there for most of the two minutes is the opposite of fun

Double minor doesn't really matter since the Penguins second PP unit can't score against a stiff wind

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
This game is basically what'll happen to the flames' cinderella playoff run.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
SAAD! :siren:

Hawks win! :woop:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
SAAD! :siren:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That was a nice OT goal.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
I love the Jets fan giving the double thumbs-down to Saad from behind the glass right after he scored.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Malkin sleepwalking

Eh, it's just Calgary

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

This is a really godawful PP, these guys have already mentally packed it in

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Crosby owns.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

:siren: Crosby again!

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:siren: Da Kidx2 :siren:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Note to Flames: Letting Sidney Crosby drive uncontested to the net is a poor strategy

Hiller getting the rest of the night off

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

We better trade that no good lovely captain of ours! :downs:

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Letang gets another point too.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

achillesforever6 posted:

We better trade that no good lovely captain of ours! :downs:

So happy I don't have to hear this on a daily basis. Instead I get Crosby is a crybaby pussy and beers named after him :)

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

MAF wants that shutout :getin:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

rex rabidorum vires posted:

So happy I don't have to hear this on a daily basis. Instead I get Crosby is a crybaby pussy and beers named after him :)
No what they'll say is that the only reason he is scoring is because he's playing against lovely Western Canadian teams

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This Highmark ad talking about online stuff pretty hilarious after the major bc/bs hack.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

No what they'll say is that the only reason he is scoring is because he's playing against lovely Western Canadian teams

But the Flames aren't that shi....ugh...what a weird fan base.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

MAF beats Barrasso's shutout record.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Pens win! :siren:
MAF with the franchise shutout record :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

:woop: Pens Win. Fleury with 8 shutouts this season...and I don't know what the gently caress but screw it.

• Locked thread