Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Poque had a great quote on the Trad Games that I wish I could link here, something like "Also there was the Trad Games, but it doesn't count because Pecota won."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
you bet your rear end it doesn't count

(it totally counts)

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Janky mechanics at times but I think it counts as same concept. :shrug:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

Poque had a great quote on the Trad Games that I wish I could link here, something like "Also there was the Trad Games, but it doesn't count because Pecota won."

Team Pecota-Hal forever

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Was I involved with Trad Games? I remember something about Great Satan JakeP

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah I think you were. You probably asked for an axe to start like Opop. I still have v2 in the works but JJ keeps arguing about the mechanics!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

You can't beat Pet Octopodes as a weapon

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mills posted:

Yeah I think you were. You probably asked for an axe to start like Opop. I still have v2 in the works but JJ keeps arguing about the mechanics!

I think I was specifically trying to stop Opop from getting an axe by asking for one first but we both got axes.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MMM if you have archives you can read it here - you finished in a tie for 15th with Poque and Viva.

The PoP and Friends alliance is a great reality TV one, especially where like three members of it commit in-game suicide by jumping into the lake.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Was it Big Nothing who took on a dog and almost won?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Mills posted:

Was it Big Nothing who took on a dog and almost won?

Yep. "Big Nothing actually had a really good shot at winning the whole thing but thought the beam of light could teleport him to HQ, instead he was devoured by a dog. He almost killed it though, it was the first fight I'd run that took the entirety of the initial 11 rounds that the spreadsheet is programmed for."

• Locked thread