Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
im here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

Rock on. I'll have phone access while I'm out, if the challenge can be done from here I will try.

Public pregame confessional:
I went to my boyfriends moms house to pick him up and his mom won't let us leave (we tried twice - she yelled at him once and accused me of disliking her which was super awkward) and I don't know what to do. I live 30 minutes away from here and it's starting to snow.

I have about 10 minutes of being polite left before I peace out.

Other players: Please don't kill me round 1, I swear I will be around more when I get home :(

there's only one solution:

you gotta bone that mom

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
do you have to post screenshots after every level or at the end of the time limit?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

MildManeredManikin posted:

Just one at the end of the time limit.

coo'

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

just kidding

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

I'm home please don't start yet!

oh

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9dSYgd5Elk

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I have a headZche.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I ate roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and corn.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq8A2__bpuA

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Superrodan posted:

I haven't been following the news but didn't he recently make up some sort of news story?

He said he was on a chopper that went down/took fire when he was reporting on the iraq war and he wasn't.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Superrodan posted:

Ah. Well, that sucks if true. He always seemed to be good at his job.

Seemed being the key word there

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
69 baybay

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

For the last challenge of the day, we’ll be playing a game called Scamming Auction.

Scamming Auction

Before we start this game, each player will receive 50 OWURG BUX. OWURG BUX are not coins, but if you would like more you can buy them with coins. It costs 1 coin to get one OWURG BUX. To exchange coins for bux, message Carp.

In scamming auction 7 covered auction lots will be presented and numbered 1-7. Each lot will have be coloured red, blue or yellow. For 40 minutes players will be able to bid on lots with BUX. All lots are available for bidding on for the entire 40 minutes. At the end of the 40 minutes each lot will be given to the player who has bid the most on it.

To bid on a lot, make a post like this:

If your bid is not more than the highest bid on that lot it will not be counted.

Each player will receive one clue about the auction lots. 1 clue on it’s own is not worth much, but many clues together will reveal the lot numbers of the prizes. In addition to the clues you are provided, 3 more clues will be revealed at 10 minute intervals. Finally, 2 additional clues will be available to purchase for 15 coins each. To buy a clue IM on skype and specify if you’d like Clue A or Clue B or both. Two copies of each clue are available. After a clue has been bought twice it can no longer be bought. You can buy a clue more than once.

Finally, to make a bid you must pay BUX surcharge. This means it will cost you a number of BUX for each bid you make. The surcharge starts as 0 and increases by 2 every 10 minutes

When this games starts there will be No trade

I'll take questions before showing you what fabulous prizes will be available in this auction.

who do we PM for clues

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##bid 10 bux on 1

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
No more clues?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##bid 52 on 1

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

##bid 52 on 1

dammit i meant 50 oh well

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
All the contestants are like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQLVKLEHQM

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Pecota, please explain why link is not in the wrong in the following gif:

Viva, if I were using the following gif to describe your play would you consider yourself the bullet or the gun:

SuperRodan, if you were the cat in the following gif how would you get the mittens off your paws:

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Pecota you promised if you stayed over MMT that you would publicly burn all your bridges with the jury.

Please do that now.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Pecota in your first confessional you said I had no game sense, where did that idea come from?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
If you could go back in time to vote in the 2012 election would you vote Obama or Romney?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Congrats jeremy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
So jeremy I have to come clean, the whole LMac telling me your clue thing. I made that all up.

At the time I thought you and little mac were aligned and i wanted to sow discord between the two of you. Little mac never approached me at all during that game.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Power of Pecota posted:

Congrats!

I really should have paid attention to that "jury can read your confessionals" thing. I think I wrote those in the like worst possible way.

I was very close to giving you my coins, but I had to go with jeremy who played the most honest game and won a few challenges when he needed to.

If asiina had made it I would have given her the coins in a heartbeat

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the games being played, and I'm not saying this just so that I can disagree with Pecota, but I think Yutnori sucks.

Glad to hear it

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mills posted:

Jon Joe asked. <:mad:>

<3

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

As a comod (NOT a butt) I have a question for all those who played:

What was your favorite game and why are you wrong?

My favorite game was probably the majority minority game.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Superrodan posted:

Wow. This basically is what made the game go how it did for me.

I was very worried that you were trolling me/trying to trick me, so I decided to be a little devious. I remembered how strong you appeared in genius despite going out early, so I didn't know what to expect from you bringing what seemed to be such an odd suspicion of trickery to me in that game. I was pretty certain you were attempting to con me/gauge my reaction and figure out what my secret plans were.

Once i figured out that you weren't doing that and was being sincere, I decided that i'd give you my clue, as a way to try and limit the damage i did with the lie about LMac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Yeah the games were generally more like The Genius like (although I put some solo ones in there) but the overall set up favoured survivor style play more.

Got a link for the mod doc?

• Locked thread