Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I am on my phone and will be checked in by 3:00 on my computer. Sorry for being slightly late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm home please don't start yet!

oh

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Congrats, Asiina and Pmom!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MildManeredManikin posted:

BTW you can't vote for yourself so don't plan on that.

NO

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

HiipFire posted:

gently caress all yall bitches

Sorry. :(

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

If it helps I voted for Jeremy (because it would've been funny).

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##bid 46 bux on lot one

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Magnus what the hell

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Do you know how long it will last tomorrow?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TquraKmOPo

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I announce: POINTS

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

:byewhore:
:suicide101:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Before falling on my sword (it's been a very productive Sunday, by the way), I promised to give my coins to the winner of a rap battle should all three of my group make it to the Final Three. That offer still stands, though Jeremy, you're in, too.

Show your flow to gain my dough.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

RAP YOU SIMPLETONS

And this is how Jeremy wins the game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Oh, were we supposed to say cool things while sending in our votes? WHATEVER

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Good job, Jeremy! I was worried me giving you 88 of my coins was going to be the tipping point between stopping Viva, my real pick, from winning -- but it didn't matter. Game was awesome!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

jon joe posted:

As a comod (NOT a butt) I have a question for all those who played:

What was your favorite game and why are you wrong?

Best game was auction because

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't think I've ever won a thing worth winning at any auction. In Survivor I think I got spiders.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hahaha Jeremy

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina/Jeremy, was there any way I could've possibly ever convinced you to form a majority alliance with me at the time I was voted out? I assumed not and suicided, deciding I'd rather save my coins for the final. I very heavily considered betraying the alliance (I knew I was just being kept around until it was no longer convenient) by buying immunity but figured Jeremy would've never thrown in with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Superrodan posted:

No, there was no way I would have worked with you because I didn't trust you at all. Apparently this is Magnus' fault since he convinced me you gave my hint to him as your own. I already was suspicious of you and when he implied that, I was pretty much out for you specifically.

That said, if you had voted for Viva you'd still be in, at least for another round. I was convinced by Asiina that Viva was more of a threat to me in the long run than you were and that if anyone was the "leader" it was her or MT. I don't know anyone really so I deferred to her judgment.

This is what I assumed and pretty much why I suicided. I figured without a majority there was no way I was going to the end save for becoming a challenge winner and I was doing really badly all game. Best to save my coins and try to affect who won (I did not - how pointless). I did try to get you to waste your coins on immunity, but it was pretty obvious. I wasn't trying that hard. I was against you but not really lying to you. Still, good win!

• Locked thread