Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

playground tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
oh and terror dome gently caress yeh

ive been playing mario golf on my 3ds and debating which free game to spend my club nintendo points

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Classicist posted:

my name on steam is the same as my name on byob, as well as real life.

i sent you a friend request but i dont want the game really.just friendship.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
factorio is fun but I haven't touched it in forever, I think they added co-op in it recently

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

i deleted steam :insanity:

Stormyish

I need help finding a game
I finished all of the interesting games I already had on steam, and I can only play civ so much
I need something with an enthralling story, not boring game play, and is plenty long enough so that I have something to do after work

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

ck2

posting smiling

i am he posted:

i deleted steam :insanity:

:what::milk::redass:

Stormyish posted:

I finished all of the interesting games I already had on steam, and I can only play civ so much
I need something with an enthralling story, not boring game play, and is plenty long enough so that I have something to do after work

maybe play one of the spiderweb rpgs (avadon, geneforge, etc.) if you like things like that

deep dish peat moss

Stormyish posted:

play a game like x-com, xenonaut,s darkest dungeon, etc. and make up your own story as you go along

deep dish peat moss

if you want another 4x here are all the best ones that aren't civ 4

old ones:

master of magic

master of orion 2

alpha centauri

age of wonders 1, 2, or shadow magic

newer ones:

galactic civilizations 2

endless legend

age of wonders 3

Stormyish

Funnypost Collabo posted:

play a game like x-com, xenonaut,s darkest dungeon, etc. and make up your own story as you go along

I've played nearly all the X-Com games, Alpha Centauri, the Age of Wonders series and Galactic Civilizations 2, but I'll def check the rest of those out

Senior Management

I am Vynar on Steam and I am in the following SA related steam groups that I ignore Marauder She Wrote and BYOB 8.2. If you wish to add me and lake fun of my massive balls feel free and spare no insult for they are mighty and need to be taken down a peg.

:jerry:

Pro Target

mother 3

beer pal

add me on steam if were friends. my accoutn is called pherftyy

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

Classicist posted:

no one has gotten the free copy of space chem yet. message me on steam for a free copy of space chem.

i added you and ill take the game if its still unclaimed :-)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Al Borland

by XyloJW

beer pal posted:

add me on steam if were friends. my accoutn is called pherftyy

are we palls? I'd liek to think we are.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I know I'm late to the party but I just played chapter 1 of The Wolf Among us and it was really good. It's the first Telltale game Ive played except Walking Dead, which I didn't like because I'm not too in to zombies.

bwatts

my steams here add me if u want more of my posting, in real time and videog ames related also http://steamcommunity.com/id/as_someone_who_smokes_it/

deep dish peat moss

The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 is directed by a guy named "Jason Latino"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Excellent choice

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

i added you and ill take the game if its still unclaimed :-)

it's a really really good game and it will dribe you crazy in a good way unless you are a puzzle master like pro target

dogcrash truther

fyad, bich

bwatts

it put me in an armlock and made me cry so i stopped plying it

deep dish peat moss

Space Chem was good at breaking down the cognitive dissonance and making me realize I'm worthless

bwatts

i just reasoned that if i cant do it nobody can, and haven't looked back since.

deep dish peat moss

It's funny to me that Space Chem did to me in five stages what the Shaolin dedicate their lives to achieving.

bwatts

are there any fun games on android for me to play

Pro Target

i had some really bad spacecvhem solutions... on the one where you had to make uranium out of hydrogen my solution was to add a manual switch and then sit there until the uranium was formed and flik it just at the right moment to push it onto another track, and then back again immediaely or the entire thing would break, and do that 10x

Pro Target

i like how infinifactory and spacechem encourage going back and finding optimized solutions for cycles and resources used to push your score on both axes up~

Pro Target

itd be cool to generate spacechem solutions by genetic algorithm

dogcrash truther

Pro Target posted:

itd be cool to generate spacechem solutions by genetic algorithm

yes

dogcrash truther
i mean the game is basically just some kinda visual programming language a;ready

Pro Target

yeah its actually a decent introduciton to Multi-threaded programming (especially how using Sync a lot and inappropriately can kill your dangp erformance)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There is a memorial here for German prisoners of war that dies here during the first world war and one of the guys is named Herman German and another is named Joe Fuckola

http://heritage.utah.gov/apps/history/markers/detailed_results.php?markerid=2349

deep dish peat moss

Mooooooom Grandpa John keeps trying to tell war stories when im playing call of duty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Mooooooom Grandpa John keeps trying to tell war stories when im playing call of duty

Herman German and Joe Fuckola, though

Sax

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
I just played Game Of The Year: 420 BLAZE IT

landy.

was it good?

Pro Target

:q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Are you like some kind of scientist weed monster?

----------------