Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LethalGeek

GF & I can't stop grinding in Diablo 3 on our Switches while watching game shows

Do not send help. Only pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek

Tetris 99 that came out yesterday is so dope to watch a good person play.

LethalGeek

pixaal posted:

Going to chill with my brother tonight and the current plan is playing ToeJam and Earl on the Nintendo Switch

I didn't even know this was happening until 2 days ago

This but Tetris 99. gently caress what a fun surprise that has been, plus watching the hardcore tetris nerds freak out is fun.

LethalGeek

pixaal posted:

I'm at an 8% winrate last I checked, how are you doing at 99? Also at like 300 games so small sample.

Uh.. 6-225 so far. So OK but I am still learning stupid "offical" rotation stuff and etc nerd stuff

LethalGeek

Dragon quest builders 2 is finally out in english and I'm so chill right now. I'm not even a big DQ fan and didn't even touch these block builder games ever until the demo of the first game on the switch. Instant hooked lol

LethalGeek

lmbo calrissian posted:

srsly tho you guys play splatoon 2? is there any practical way to play together..

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826281 is the Splatoon 2 thread which includes the discord goons use to help do match ups and such

LethalGeek

Nintendo quietly owned up to the joycon problem. If you call them they will try to the basic stuff and then no charge fix them. Course you'll still be out the controllers for a bit

....lol you have this function on?

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

Since there seems to be some Switch owners in here FYI they finally put out SNES games with the online service, that has online play.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/super-nintendo-entertainment-system-nintendo-switch-online/

F-Zero is still really good

LethalGeek

WoW is old and busted, FFXIV is the new hotness.

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

Heather Papps posted:

if you get botw and odyssey your life is over for about 3 months
not sorry

LethalGeek

MK8 on the Switch is such a perfect game for being too whatever to really try but it doesn't matter cause it's loving Mario Kart and Chaos Reigns!

LethalGeek

Betting it's all ISP default routers that these silly things are doing...something to wtf is that lol. that's loving nuts

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

Friend is staying at my place for a while and she's got Hyrule Warriors in switch which her stats need a ton of work and I'm like let's get blasted and get this poo poo done yo.

LethalGeek

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i think i broke video games, i dont want to play any right now

help

that's what other stuff is for until you go wtf am I doing not playing video games instead of this dumb poo poo.

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

Friend was too high to play Hyrule Warriors lol

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

Instead of pokemans in the present I finally got gta5 in my pc to try from gently caress knows what year

LethalGeek

It was after I got out a game pad for driving cause try I could there was no way to really drive with the keyboard. It's still better when I gotta shoot at people but trying to do even npc races was impossible.

Actually if I can replicate Splatoon's control setup that would rule...

LethalGeek

Sounds like MMOs for people who want to be even less engaged.

...FFXIV Switch when?!?

Waste of space.

LethalGeek

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

what's every bodies thoughts on octo path traveller? been interested in it for a while

I liked it and it was fun but not fun enough to 100% it as it got repetitive before doing all 8 character stories. Worth it on sale and the sequel will probably be really good as the rough edges get worked on

LethalGeek

Post processing should be off by default as it's an awful loving feature. It effects us a ton while the average person staring at a screen will have no idea if it's on or not.

I've turned that setting off on any TV I find, idc if it's mine or not. No one ever brings it up later

LethalGeek

The difference in stereo VS surround in Diablo is startling. The Switch version is so good.

Too bad Blizzard sucks royal rear end now

LethalGeek

GF keeps beating me out in Trivial pursuit live at the last moment cause I completely keep botching things in the final round. I am going mad with laughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek

Fall Guys is the battle royale made for my grew up on Mario self that lets me clown on children over and over.

Waste of space.