Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ron color
who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
hey i was checking out this cool looking game Apotheon, can anyone tell me about it?

i saw a map of different spots on olympus you can go, and it doesnt seem like its linear or anything

ron color
is that a fun thing to do

ron color
ok thanks yall i really like urns, urns are great, but im going to wait for this one to drop a bit

ron color
if you build the garden of eden terrordome; they will come

ron color
you might be the only one who can bring what you have in mind into reality --- mario

ron color

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Walkthrough
Chapter I: Genesis

drat man lol

ron color

GEExCEE posted:

baraka obama ]state of the union]: My fellow americans... it has come to my attention that a bunch of fake as s preppies are wearing glasses without prescriptions and super mario world t-shirts... what the gently caress? I wdidn't wait for 12 hours outside gamestop, sometimes in the freezing cold while teh rain flap on my pup tent wouldn't stay shut, to preorder all 3 halos just so these weak rear end candy crushers could come and horn in on my thing now that it's " cool" to be a nerd. who does that. gently caress all a yall. al-Shishani yeah i'm talking to you. you think because you came over to my house in 4th grade and played super smash for half an hour now all of a sudden you're a gamer? I thought you said the n64 for was "Mondo Gay" so why the gently caress now u got a diddy kong sticker on your kalash. eat poo poo posers. because honestly you know what when i'm on a 8-man kill streak and calling in an airstrike on ur dumb rear end, it's going to be obvious who's getting recruited by MLG and who doesnt know the difference between his rear end and the $100 turtle beach xbox one headset his mom got him for ramadan or whatever the gently caress

ron color
apotheon is fun so far, theres a lot of novelty in picking what im going to throw at the next dude while im running, and exploring is alright

ron color
i like how the new one looked in the video. the moon could be scarier

ron color
shaq fu is better on the genesis than the snes

ron color
i have it for nintendo and im STILL PISSED

ron color
what is tougou it sounds like a different word would work fine there. something like 'spooky' or 'made of metal'

ron color
ive played the trials demo several times. holy poo poo

ron color
holy poo poo

ron color

lol

ron color
why are videos of lists such a big thing

ron color

ron color posted:

why are videos of lists such a big thing
i mean dont get me wrong......who doesnt like a good list. but is video the answer

ron color

ATCG posted:

1. I don't have to think
2. I don't have to read
well poo poo im not doing either of those things right now without a video

edit: video games

ron color

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Also it's really really hard and you will probably die dozens of times before even beating 1 floor

holy poo poo this game looks great. Thanks

ron color
metal gear solid 2 is really good. 3 is really good right i only played the ape escape parts

ron color
on a related note; ape escape is really good

ron color
I was too slow getting monster hunter gently caress.....
also Claymates is the best claymation game

ron color
in Claymates you start off as a ball of blue clay with a hand(evil scienctist) you find different balls of clay and turn jnto a green duck, a grey mouse, a orange cat, or a pink fish

ron color
send me your 3ds xm

ron color
Xm

ron color
kings field 4 is good as gently caress. im gonna play that again soon

ron color
pro target is right

ron color

ron color posted:

pro target is right

the charge blade is a lot of fun

ron color
no its good, it doesnt have to be a complete or consistent idea to be good. its just cool that they made a game that wasnt about some dumb idiot needing you to save them. it was written by drugs

ron color
two worlds two

ron color
pro target did you ever play shadow tower abyss on ps2.....it's one of three japan region games I've ever tried to play

ron color
cool I got abyss as a present for two friends who introduced me to KF, only got to play a little. Someone kept my copy of eternal ring but that's ok, I wish there were more every hit replenishes magic games

ron color
Yes i have a girlfriend.

ron color

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Floppy disk is a sweet word

ron color

Hick Magnet posted:

you can get those same things on a character that isn't Tyrael who I've never seen do anything useful except snipe a kill with his kog'maw passive. I think the Demon Hunter gets the lifesteal and cooldown reduction on autoattack without needing the fire aura because she does way more aoe and single target damage than Tyrael anyway plus has a great escape/chase skill

you just made this up

ron color
why do es the 3ds store really bad

ron color
what if that guy learned top lay a piano or saxophone

ron color
maybe he could draw a picture or work on rc cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
upvote that biz

Pro Target posted: