Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

food court bailiff posted:

fire emblem 3 houses is p good and i really wanna hang out with mah boys the golden deer all night and get sloshed on vulneraries

i want to play but i am going on vacay and am not bringing the switcheroo (the nintendo switch), so instead i have to hear about the game from myf riends while I play new mario maker levels the second they are posted and get the fastest clear time and write comments about me being a god among gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i got one a while ago thru a shop deal but i knew i was gonna get one at some point for pokemon and crystal chronicles remake bcuz i was one of the chump kids who actually got 4 friends together with 4 gbas and 4 connector cables and played crystal chronicles for 1-2 hours before the gba batteries started dying and then people had 2 go home

nut

did vanisher get the switch yet i cant take the suspense

nut

count on vanisher 2 retrieve a switch from the depths of the jungle instead of just getting 1 on the innernet

nut

and i am glad for u

nut

i got fire emblem on the nintendo switch entertainment system (nses)

nut

vanisher posted:

is it full of emblems

a gentleman never kisses and tells yes

nut

beer pal posted:

dicey dungeons

been waiting for it for a while bcuz i like terry's stuff but i don't get what u do in it

nut

beer pal posted:

you get dice and you have abilities that you put those dice in to attack or do things. maybe they only take even numbered dice or dice under 3 or something like that. and you pick up different abilities through the run and choose which ones you want to use. so you can put together a few abilities that work well together

ya im getting this

i wanted to play mordhau but i agree with vanisher it looks like it punishes the bad and would prob only b fun with a crew

nut

vanisher posted:

if there was a neat way to make a crew and/or play with only your rad crew i'd be down

i cud b ur crew

nut

aren't the creators of mordhau like...super bad though

r u trying to trick me into reading a kotaku article

nut

vanisher u trick me

nut

eyes emoji

nut

Heather Papps posted:

leds and flash whenever a pikmin dies.

i dont want 2 live in ur nightmare world

nut

Heather Papps posted:

it is a wavebird controller, but there are 3 leds. red, yellow, blue. whenever a pikmin dies, the corresponding light flashes and the onboard speakers in the controller play the death cries louder and louder AND LOUDER AND LOUDER

i want to get off the ride i just wanted to pick up a giant branded mountain dew bottle cap and take it to my home planet but now there is blood (haemolymph?) on my hands

nut

The Clowner posted:

now that's what I'm talking about

nut

i am playing fire emblem and really like it but, as successfully predicted by my frineds, i am mostly just having tea parties w all the characters

nut

when is game night

nut

treasure bear posted:

i would join the heck out of a byob games discord

nut

Jolo posted:

Playing F1 2019 and I finally have the difficulty dialed in where I'm not winning every race but I'm also not losing every race horribly.

I'm battling it out with a cpu driver for 7th for most of the race. I pass him and am putting some distance between us near the end of the race. Last lap comes around and I run out of fuel 2 turns from the finish. The game doesn't fully stop you but I slowly trudge down the final straight and get passed by my rival to drop me to 8th. It was fun but dang was that a bummer right at the end.

hell yeah sounds like fun, i'm still having tea parties in fire emblem to grow everyone's love for me as a substitute for having tea and wooing people in the real world

nut

does any1 know how to make a discord

nut

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i looked it up online, it is either a sound or group of notes which when played create an unpleasant experience for the listener, or a disagreement between people

hope this helps!!!

did u guys hear it? do u call and return to join? how do i make emoji

nut

wasn't brownianmotion making one for yob altogether another ongoing yob success?

nut

i think im gonna do it but im taking baby steps by making an av

nut

does anyone have a good server name idea so far i have:

- super mario friends club
- burger king adults club
- personal space invaders

nut

haylo: chitchat evolved

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

BM has one yes and I asked him if we could or should use that but it's only three people now and he wasn't online yet so we dwell in the darkness

i think i asked to join but didn't get to yet :ohdear: i dont wanna step on any toes but if we still want i can make one tonight

nut

i did it i have made a b.y.o.b. gaming discord, seeing as there have been troubles in the past, maybe just dm me with your discord id and i'll invite you or if you can't dm we can find another way 2 share

nut

ok maybe i don't know how discord works but pm me and i'll hook u up w an invite

nut

pixaal posted:

You need name and number for discord friending but you click the server press generate invite code check the box that says never expire (important or it's only good for an hour).

Now you post that code and anyone at all can click it and jot the server! Generally you make Mods that assign a role to new users and you hide most channels behind the role.

So new people land in a lobby, you can also just have the groom authentication bot handle the role assigning and let any goon at all get into most it all channels.

You can always rename the server too so don't worry too much about name. Mostly worry about text, throw in like 2-3 generic group voice chats named funny names if someone gets adventurous enough to play a game needing coordination.

Byobdo Games, Vyobdo Games ?

I think because of a sordid history it wasn't a good idea to publicly post a join link so i was gonna make single use links through dms i have no idea how to make a bot or anything but i'm suspecting there won't be more people than i can manually interact with

so

Goons Are Great posted:

ok I'm completely confused now, what do we have to do

pm me and i'll give u an inviterino

nut

and no i'm not using this as an opportunity to improve my dm count to boost my self-esteem but i will in fact also b doing that with ur perfunctory messages

nut

i am in but also cannot figure out how to change my profile name for the server in the app so im stuck with it until I get back to a computer, i am the guy with a sneaky mettool av

i'll upgrade u from "everyone" to "chill"

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

I think I bought a subscription while trying to join gently caress

but u get to use animated emojis so :homebrew:

nut

please discord gods above save my friend and urs GaG

nut

we have grown from a small grassroots campaign to a slightly larger one, if u posted here suggesting u wanted in and i didn't see yoru post/dm just send me a massage

nut

double posting to say that i really appreciate that since gen1 of pokemon there has been a clitoris oyster called cloyster and nobody made a big deal about it ever despite pokemon dominating the news for like two loving years in the late nineties and then again when go came out

...w-wait

nut

Heather Papps posted:

oh man and get this jynx is mega racist

...h-how

nut

please every1 ican't take this

nut

Jolo posted:

I've been watching a playthrough of Illbleed and I have to share just how insane one of the levels of this game is. The whole game is nutty but this particular level is just out of control.

Spoilers for the Dreamcast game Illbleed within:

One of the levels of the game is a weird horror spoof of Toy Story. You play as Cork the Toy Hunter, basically if Woody was an adventurer like Indiana Jones. Cork has just returned from an adventure in Mexico where he fought a cactus. He reunites with his toy girlfriend , Sexy Doll, a little statue bent over in a bikini showing her huge rear end. (Whatever you're picturing in your head right now is too tame. She's even more suggestive and her rear end is even bigger than whatever you're thinking.) Cork finds that the child who owns him and the other toys is very ill. The child passes away and his mother buries him with his favorite toy, Sexy Doll. Cork is pretty bummed about losing his girlfriend and realizes that he wants to join her in hell. He decides to murder some other toys to try to get himself executed to go to hell. In the process, Cork befriends another toy, a talking rocketship. The rocketship tells him that where he really wants to go is not regular hell but Toy Hell and the only way to go there is to be buried with the child you belong to. Cork heads off to befriend a new child.

Do you see where this is going? Cork's plan is to befriend a child and then kill him so that he can go to Toy Hell to join his big assed Sexy Doll girlfriend in Toy Hell. Does he? He does. Cork finally makes it to Toy Hell where he meets the devil there, a demonic Sonic the Hedgehog ripoff named Zodick. Zodick has taken Sexy Doll for his own. Cork fights and defeats Zodick, who uses spin attacks and drops rings when he is hit. Presumably Cork and Sexy Doll live happily ever after in Toy Hell.

dam i love illbleed except for the fact that u could never know how to get the danger headset and accordingly fail to ever understand the games most fundamental mechanic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm jest clowning around in final fantasy fourteen online

this...is good