Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Crossposting my questions from a different thread:

Has anyone tuned a cruze? the 1.4l turbo? I saw a chip that upped it to 170hp.
http://www.vtunerperformance.com/?p=54

I came from a manual turbo foreester so this isn't really going to cut it at stock.

Also, are varex exhausts available here in Canada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Could someone explain to me what the 1/2 button does and after the 22 setting there's a little screw symbol, what does that one do?

http://i.imgur.com/AY8NVYT.jpg

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Ohh I see. Thanks Ron.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Was there any Toyota's Crowns made for the US market?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Slavvy posted:

All 'true' crowns (so not rebadged lexii) were RHD AFAIK.

Fair enough. thanks.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Do they make a supercharger for intrepids?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Well I'm thinking about buying an intrepid and modifying it. So far I've researched that theyve got a 2.7l and a 3.5 but no v8, so if theres no supercharging kits out there, then I probably won't buy one. A na v6 isnt exciting enough

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
none. i'm australian and i just moved to canada and i want a big ugly car that can be a bit of a sleeper and i identified the intrepid as having potential and a car that no one would expect is fast

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
well most 6 cylinders with a supercharger are decently fast enough. I wont be taking it to the strip, but I do like the feeling of being pushed back in my seat in a boat

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Awesome, thanks for the link, exactly what I wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Wow theyre seriously that bad huh. I've driven the 3.8 v6 youre talking about and I find them incredibly uninspiring and get very bad mileage for the performance, although I've never driven a supercharged one.