Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
I always name my chickens after other avians,: Duck, Goose, Swan, etc.

Cows I tend to name large-sounding things that start with B. The often default Bess, Boom, Ballista, etc.

I actually have Save the Homeland from back when it was the most recent release. Did one ending, was sick of it.

The original Harvest Moon was my first, though I didn't get into it until emulation. I've played a smattering of them, most recent purchase was Magical Melody which I also wasn't thrilled with. The ones I've clocked the most time are the original, GBC HM3 and More Friends of Mineral Town. I also have spent a bunch of time on Rune Factory 4. I'm probably gonna grab Story of Seasons when it hits release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
Throwing in a call for Alice. She may be a jerk, but she's founded a successful company and that's a good quality in a person.

As for the horse: No Name.

Word on the Wind fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Feb 12, 2015

Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
I'd like to, but as I said in your SK LP, I don't use Skype anymore. If you have Raidcall and are willing to work with and around that I'll volunteer, but I'm not gonna ask you to go out of your way on my account.

Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
Bit late saying this but I'm amused that you went with my idea.

I kept seeing that -one- fishing spot and feeling mocked by it.

Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
Disappointed there's not an Alice ending where the amusement park happens anyway. "Come, catch an Albacore off the coast!"

Word on the Wind fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Word on the Wind
May 23, 2014
But framed positively!

• Locked thread