Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Baka-nin posted:

Well yeah but in a flashback to Jimmy's past he was already using Saul Goodman as his alias while pulling that fake Rolex scam.

No he wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, it's not because of Netflix, but AMC. I'm not saying it's going on here, but I hear a lot of people bitching about Netflix availability, and they don't realize that if Netflix had their way, all items in the catalogue would be available worldwide.

They have been extensively cracking down on VPN's in the last month or two. It's now practically impossible to access a foreign countries Netflix for me without a full on proxy.

• Locked thread