Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'll be just be mad if we never see Pollos Hernanos again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bryan Cranston was the Kinski to his Herzog, I hear the Nazi extras really feared him.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

She also had the least gags of the main cast and gags make a character sympathetic.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Chamale posted:

I was rewatching Full Measures and I noticed something that relates to the Kettleman plot in Better Call Saul.

(Breaking Bad S3E13 spoilers) When Walt is begging for his life at the laundry, Mike believes Walt instantly when he says that Jesse didn't flee to Virginia, but in fact is still in Albuquerque. That would be at least the third case Mike's seen of someone who didn't want to leave home.

Oh, nice.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Space T Rex posted:

E: Oh and Saul is definitely not in a relationship when BB happens so I wonder what happens between him and Kim eventually. It has to be some kind of emotional tragedy because, Vince Gilligan.

She dumps him when she finds out he isn't Kevin Costner.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'd be cooler with it if she got a proper send-iff like Montgommery did.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

So is it going to be on Netflix again?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Even Slippin Jimmy could not have conned the Donald.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The final traveling shot on the word Rosebud = the final traveling shot on the words Lily of the Valley

Two flowers

Makes u think.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

PhantomZero posted:

The nail salon still exists in BB, it is the first place Saul takes Walt to buy a property so he can launder his money. Walt doesn't like it and ends up picking the car wash.

The one in Breakin Bad looked much smaller.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

A MIRACLE posted:

I hope they go alternate timeline and start killing off people who would appear in breaking bad just to gently caress with the audience

Same.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

He's only got 25 k left no?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Right I can't count.

Tio talk: am I the only one who found his characterisation a bit off compared to breaking bad ?

In both his pre-stroke appearances he came out as more gruff and loutish, while here he has this falsely affable touch. It does not really feel like something he would do.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Some people look old all their lives. I have cousin who had basically a fifty-year-old face from 30 to 70. Guy is a statue.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

It'd probably be detailed in Jesse's confession video.

The one the Nazis took, and were furious to find was incriminating them? I don't think they hung on to it.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Doakes posted:

Also its a pretty bad disappearing job when you stay in the same town and have your face on every billboard in town.

And spill the beans about your real name to some rando who walks into your office without him even asking.

The disappearing man could disappear Nacho but I want him to hang around.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Did we ever see Gus' s handwriting in BB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Kim died in the plane crash RIP.

• Locked thread