Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I sold my tickets to the game, I have better things to do than feel like a visitor in my own arena. Also, watching the Blues lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mike_V posted:

Blues are really missing Shattenkirk.

I dunno, they've already given up a 2-on-1 because of an out-of-place defenseman, so they've got that part of his game down.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Woah, a 2-on-1 where we got a good chance. Well that fulfills the quota for the month.

Goatman Sacks fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 8, 2015

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yeah Tarasenko

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yep, let's just have our two d-men stare at the puck right in front of them.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
put everyone in the net before the puck - a good strategy

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Carcillo should get instigator, especially with the visor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Looking forward to another first round exist to the Hawks. Maybe we can save everyone some time and make it 4 games this year.

• Locked thread