Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
In.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
Send them to the back benches.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

My hair is mighty, a blonde-tinted helmet fit to protect me against even the mightiest Peta Credlins.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

J...J...Julie? Foreign m-m-m-Minister?

You will address me as Jules, Julester, Ferris Juler's Day Off, or Born on the Fourth of Jules-y.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

Or, it's a town play, because it lets us see who is super reluctant to name-claim, who is last to out themselves. Those people are likely scum, waiting to see which names are left for them at the end of the day.

Maybe name-claiming early is a bad town play, but, if the names mean something, it would be an idiotic scum play. For instance, SK just name-claimed Bishy Resting Face. If he's scum and is actually Arthur Sinodinos, that was a loving stupid move, because there's probably a townie out there who is actually Bishky Business.

Those names are unauthorised. At most, I will accept Jule Intentions, or perhaps Jules of Attraction.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

Please. Be more Australian. Try "My Kitchen Jules".

We are committed to further FTAs guaranteeing internationalized free market solutions to the question of meeting the televisual needs of Australians. To this end, we advise that production has started today on The Bishest Loser and I'm a Celebishty, Get Me Out of Here.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

ohhh, now I gotcha. I did think it was a bit scummy for TOML to start rolling right out the gate with showing off the pictures and all. But the fact that it's TOML getting the Minister for Sport is funny enough that I worried it might just be standard D1 fun chat that he just had to share.

Now that he's pressing it further though and making an actual thing of it, yeah I do think it leans scummy. If flavor mean nothing, it's "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW TOWN I AM". If flavor does mean something, it could be trying to fish out town power roles.

I think it's bloody meaningless.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Been cycling for 2 hours, just about to smash some dinner and will post more thoughts before the hammer. At present, I am both grateful for and suspicious of such high posting activity on D1.

Matthew Beet posted:

oh hey tirade voted for me, i didn't see that. Why tirade, what was your reasoning? Band wagoning toml's scum play? maybe toml's not scum and maybe you are? what gives huh?

milky you've been super quiet except for your oh so humours vote for bif where she also voted for you. what's the g.o. brother?

b_t dont tell me you're off to rainbow serpent or something?

I have no idea where b_t is, probably off chops up a mountain (realpostin': will probably have just got home and will almost certainly be posting before the hammer).

I am very suspicious of the Beet off the back of our last game, and his Beetpostin' shitfight with TOML has not been especially helpful or persuasive. If I fall over after carboloading and can't make it back,

##vote Matthew Beet

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Definitely a safe vote from me, insofar as I don't have many original thoughts of my own (now, and always) and am happy to follow the bandwagon rather than to lead for now.

I enjoy Tirade's in-character posting but I do agree that it is obfuscatory.

Beet is being a hard case towards pretty much everyone; I still feel like TOML came out on top of the shitfight which inclines me towards him, though it could simply be a case of two townies targeting one another. Gaspy is following suit, I think.

Anidav is being almost aggressively reasonable.

Milky is being short and vague and mildly scummy in his vagueness. I am not familiar enough with Milky's play style to work out whether holding back until more data arrives is standard Milky play or not? Anyone care to chip in on this front?

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

Came out on top of what. The only win or lose would be a vote proving someone was right. Killing scum is the only goal here bucko. stop trying to defend your scum buddy too hard.

By coming out on top, I mean that your posting seemed petulant and mildly off base and TOML's arguments felt like they held more water, in my mind sliding you one over on the scale of suspicion towards scum and him at best one over towards town but really closer to neutral.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

I am not sensing a lot of group interest in my Beet suspicions, at least sufficiently for anyone to put their vote on the line for it. We need a lynch today, and it looks like Gaspy is taking that particular cake at present.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

No, wait, it's Tirade. My mistake. I remain ambivalent about the in-character posting, but if that's the way the bandwagon is going...

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

Yes, with 2 votes I'm clearly the punters pick. Moron.

Sorry, miscounted/misremembered.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

gently caress it. Let's do this thing.

##unvote

##vote Tirade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

:ghost: goddamnit :ghost:

• Locked thread