Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Niman Ranch Cheeseburger
Niman Ranch brisket and chuck*, ground in house
daily, topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion,
pickle + sweet potato fries
Substitute Pimiento Cheese +1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Biodynamic lamb burger with goat cheese and house made bun(17) and manhattan with homegrown cherry blossoms (10)

Gaunab posted:

eww, sweet potato fries

idiot

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

^^gently caress u too I didn't say anything about other burgers

Nation posted:

Glances over the menu at classy gourmet restaurant

ill have the burger, gently caress yea

Neither burger is from a classy gourmet restaurant lol they're like brunch and expensive casual places that own

Plz appreciate fancy burgers too they taste really goo

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Chinatown posted:

sorry i wasnt calling you out!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I was feeling threatened and lashed out you didn't deserve that

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I like avocado on burgers sometimes, and also house made chili ketchup and organic, locally sourced, grass fed beef

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Gatts posted:

From Fast Food Experiences

1. Johnny Rockets
2. Shake Shack
3. Whattaburger
4. Fatburger
5. Swensons
6. Steak and Shake
7. In and Out
8. L.A. Burger
9. Five Guys
10. Smashburger
11. Brown Bag

From sit downs

1. TBD
2. Red Robin
3. B Spot
Other places like Winking Lizard and poo poo but gently caress man so many places I've burged. SO MUCH BURG.

Lizardville is v much better than standard Winking Lizard fare way better than Red Robin etc. Since you seem to be Cleveland area though, Brennan's is better for east side eatin RIP jim and Rush Inn is better for west side eatin.

edit sayin cleveland cuz nowhere else got th' lizard

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Leroy Dennui posted:

I got my appendicitis from either playing a jaw harp that fell on the floor or from some Mexican restaurant (Qdoba maybe?)'s chicken fajitas.

This thread is making me want to try every burger chain in the US. Might make for a good documentary.

http://youtu.be/J2LYx2GubsU

It is

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hipster burgers can be incredible don't knock em please. Fresh never refrigerated heirloom tomatoes n stuff it's real good, please respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Made burgers for valentines day. Brisket/short rib/sirloin mix from local butcher, nice buttered and toasted buns from local baker, then selection of thinly sliced avocado, baby dill pickle, tomato, red onion, romaine lettuce, ketchup and Dijon mustard, with a 1 year aged cheddar that tasted like sweaty socks.

• Locked thread