Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

theres a place near where I live thats good called something dog shack. I can never remember what its called though because I keep confusing the name with doobies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

moose face posted:

a rival hotdog man?
well its called the dog shack but people mostly go there for the burgers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

are these real dogs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

"drat cuz, why you burg'in dogs like that? Its seriously hosed up!"
funny black people imitation/joke

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chinatown posted:

please do not post photos of obvious animal abuse in the burg thread

thank you
Flip off man!! I'll do what I want when I want!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SpazmasterX posted:

Putting stuff in the burger itself looks like the new hotness. Either stuffed in the patty or blended into the meat. HEB grocery stores had premade burger patties that had poblano peppers and cheddar blended in and it gives me a half-chub thinking about how good they were. I'd eat those bitches on a toasted bun with just a little spread of mayo on top fffffffuck
I thought those hebs werent allowed to mix meat and cheese.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shadow posted:

When I make my own burgers, I usually throw in chopped up bacon. It's pretty awesome actually so you're wrong. :)
sorry but mixing stuff in makes it a meatloaf sandwich.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I genuinely like turkey burgers
fowl

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh, it's kind of like having bacon for breakfast except not as good because there's other stuff getting in the way.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

etalian posted:

only burger options close to work is The Counter and In-N-Out.
So how's the job at In-N-Out working for you?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

etalian posted:

working the french fry cutter machine all day has revolutionized by whacking off strength
huh I dont usually masturbate by slicing my penis into julienne strips but different folks different strokes I guess :shrug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dyna Soar posted:

^like this?

I like the way this image loads,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

thathonkey posted:

a lot of these restaurant people have more money than sense. here is an unreasonably large picture of the founder/head chef dude looking goony af

I didn't know Mackelmore was a cook.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shadow posted:

This video made me kinda sad. His daughter could have shown it to him during an intervention rather than let the world see it.
why? it was funny and I dont like him any less.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

prepare your unironic hole for this hipster beef

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a large trout posted:

now that it's all enlarged i'm wondering what that yello strip is above the second patty

strange tomato?
squash?
cheese, dummy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I love tater tots. I went to this one chinese buffet which had tater tots the size of burger patties and that was amazing. I only ever went to that place once though, since they closed down soon after.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a large trout posted:

it seems this is a vege ranch burger

i don't trust it
Looks good, I like a burger with a huge glop of petroleum jelly on bottom with raisin english muffins for buns.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

Burged tonight.

George Foreman on 70/30. Consistency was good. Used a new roll type I'd not used before, wasnt quite brioche and wasnt a potato roll. Surprised the gently caress out of me, but they were good.

Cheese was Swiss due to nothing else. Honestly, it worked nicely. I'd say its viable as a burger cheese.

Red onion. Bitched out and ketchup/mustard'd but made a note to get better stuff at the store next time. How's chipolte mayo work on burgers? Is it too much?

I've got guacamole, and am thinking I'll try that with a dab of chipolte mayo instead of ketchup/mustard. Top bun, mayo. Burger itself gets the guac side.

In theory, that sounds like a solid combo. Dunno how it'll go with swiss though :shrug:
Hm. I heard that sriracha sauce is the most epic burger topping, try mixing that with a cup of mayo except we call it aioli. Try out that with some blue cheese (you can find it in the dairy aisle, labeled Mixed Berry Cream Cheese)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Knyteguy posted:

Just ate a turkey feta and spinach burg it was p good

Looks good, did you double burg it or is the other one for your sweet heart??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the secret... wu tang.. burger?? the wu tang secret.. burger?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sweet Tea posted:

is it mayo? what's the tape worm looking poo poo on that wu tang burger?
that my friend is the wu-tang secret

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Norns posted:

How the gently caress do you eat that? Are those cake doughnuts?
unsurprisingly the guy after whom that sort of burger is named died early of diabetes and hypertension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I hate tomatoes.

I like ketchup, and tomato sauces, and salsas, and other tomato products... but I hate raw tomatoes.

Sliced tomato on a burger = gross.
I was going to say something to the contrary when I realized you're right.

• Locked thread