Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I ate a burger made out of entirely Kobe beef once.

Don't do it, because now every burger I have is inferior to that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Carol Pizzamom posted:

how much did that cost

15 bucks

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zeno-25 posted:

Not sure what's up with the bun, looks like a toasted onion bun or something. It's from Culvers, a Wisconsin/Midwestern chain. Their thing is they put a slap of butter on every burger patty when they fry it, and the patties are fried properly with a good brown crust. They also have custard ice cream and fried walleye and specials that change constantly.

Wisconsin :burger:

This map disproves the myth of White Privilege.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I got a bunch of Wendy's coupons that gave me free burgers

for 5 bucks I got two double stack burgers.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ron Jeremy posted:

The word burg is dumb and makes you sound like you're wearing multiple popped collar polos

You have to wear multiple polos when burgin for mayhaps a stain shall soil the first one but you smartly have another underneath it that is clean.

• Locked thread