Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I love burg threads, but I'm goddamn dying here. I've got a beef deficiency at dangerously high levels. Jack in the Box is the only place open late and it's not bad, but these other burgers are making me jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Chinatown posted:

only time i buy frozen patties is for like the 4th of july or some summer bbq party type thing and I alway just go to Costco.

having a fresh and large condiments/toppings bar is key to a good burger party IMO

Same, the stack of like 30 frozen patties is a good price and v useful.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Chonchon posted:

better than burger imho

Get the gently caress out of here.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Honestly when you need a burg at 3 am or whatever, Jack is a good choice. I like the new buttery swiss cheese thing they have.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I dont usually sauce burgers, unless it's with BBQ applied as the meat is still on the grill.

Otherwise it's usually just butter on the bun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

The one around here is really difficult to park at, and the last couple times I went (which was years ago but whatev) the food took a really long time to come out.

I liked what I ate but the general lack of convenience in going there makes me not want to try again.

• Locked thread