Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
this is a great thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Crimson Harvest posted:

I love burg threads, but I'm goddamn dying here. I've got a beef deficiency at dangerously high levels. Jack in the Box is the only place open late and it's not bad, but these other burgers are making me jealous.

i feel you

id burg almost every day if i could get away with it

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Around here, Wendy's is the late night desperation burg

It's not the best burg, but it's not bad

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

matrix ripoff posted:

i don't get wendy's

every time i've eaten there, i've literally thought "i could have eaten at mcdonald's/whataburger/carl's jr/creepy local joint instead"

apparently their chili is still in high demand; i work with a lady who'll blow you for some wendy's chili

I think it's better than McDonalds, but can't think of anything else I prefer it over

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

I would still eat it

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Chinatown posted:

i google image searched that photo

lmao inuits live in literal 3rd world poverty and respond to alcohol like its LSD

Innuits are an impressive nad cool people who stoically crossed the frozen wastes for centuries

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

They deserve a better burg :mad:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

I ate a burger made out of entirely Kobe beef once.

Don't do it, because now every burger I have is inferior to that one.

how much did that cost

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Ron Jeremy posted:

The word burg is dumb and makes you sound like you're wearing multiple popped collar polos

This bitch can't burg

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

I fuckin love burgs, dude.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

i like veggie burgers too.

have we brought up cheeseburger subs yet O.O

I've always wondered what it'd be like if you had a burger that's one patty veggie burger (maybe bean, or mushroom, or whatever), and one patty beef.. I think it would be good but the people I pitched this to met me with vitriol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

any fast food burger can be instantly doubled in quality with the simple phrase "no pickles no ketchup"

Oddly I think ketchup is good on veggie burgers but on a normal burger? That's ridiculous

• Locked thread