Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ld3IJ0sUU

After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.

Very excited to see this movie, looks even more hilarious than the first one!

Also its family friendly this time around, looks like it got the PG rating.

Also it comes out 4/17 (close to 4/20 heh heh).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i literally lmaoed when he punched the old woman in the vagina

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
Will I miss out if I catch this without seeing the first one?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dissapointed Owl posted:

I think it might be hard to understand without seeing the first one.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Dissapointed Owl posted:

If you're not caught up on your Paul Blart lore, you're only hurting yourself.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I for one couldn't be the Mall was actually Heaven the whole time.

Paul Blart is actually an angel, protecting his Lord and Savior from demons trying to take over. He protects and serves, even in death.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
He didn't see the glass, because--being glass--it was transparent. Ha!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
I was going to talk about Leviathan but this is okay too

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Thank god finally.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first paul blart is getting a criterion collection Blu-Ray on Feb 28th if no one has seen it yet.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Wow, Kevin James if monstrous. He is pushing 400 lbs.

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jet sanchEz posted:

Wow, Kevin James if monstrous. He is pushing 400 lbs.

In my opinion, all the comedy greats are on the hefty side.

E.G.G.S.
Apr 15, 2006

I'm very excited to see KISS on the big screen again.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Not so sure about the PG rating, the shock humor of the first one was a lot of its appeal.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Paul Blart: Robocop

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I remember I saw this on a plane and really laughed at a line where a despondent Paul Blart claimed he knew a lot about sharks. In retrospect the line doesn't seem as funny.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
More like Paul Fart: Balls Cup 2

Also, Kevin James seems like a legit chill dude who's probably fun to hang out with

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

drat that trailer was funny. Can't this guy catch a break?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

TrixRabbi posted:

Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

Emptyquoting this!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Paul Blunt Weed cop

harpomarxist
Oct 7, 2007

Useless twat opinions from everybody's favorite British coffee shop revolutionary!
Totally psyched to hear the rumours that Andy Fickman is going for the contemplative cinema style of Bela Tarr, you can see the influence already, check out this comparison:

Paul Blart 2

Damnation

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

harpomarxist posted:

Totally psyched to hear the rumours that Andy Fickman is going for the contemplative cinema style of Bela Tarr, you can see the influence already, check out this comparison:

Paul Blart 2

Damnation

Paul Blart is better than whatever the hell that stupid old rear end looking movie is that only a retard would watch.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Paul Blart: Mall Blart

psyman
Nov 1, 2008
I don't like the movie being set in Vegas, it's too big. A small suburban shopping centre lends itself better to a "pathetic" style of humour, dealing with a day in the life of a mall cop and the pithy squabbles of it. It seems they've gone with a typical "saving the world" size story for the sequel.

harpomarxist
Oct 7, 2007

Useless twat opinions from everybody's favorite British coffee shop revolutionary!

psyman posted:

I don't like the movie being set in Vegas, it's too big. A small suburban shopping centre lends itself better to a "pathetic" style of humour, dealing with a day in the life of a mall cop and the pithy squabbles of it. It seems they've gone with a typical "saving the world" size story for the sequel.

I still think it will be a pop corn classic even if the location has changed. I mean now the stakes are bigger, just like the gambling tables! It just means Paul has to face up to bigger challenges, and has to learn to deal with the trials and tribulations of this gaudy city with his charismatic small town charm.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Watch out! A POIsonous snake!
I hope there's a scene where he chases a bad guy through those giant musical fountains.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hello everyone, here is a link.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

The first Paul Blart made $183.3 million.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
If you traveled back in time, stole a bunch of new releases VHS copies of Dunston Checks In from Blockbuster, edited this trailer into the coming attractions of this movie, I don't think you'd really impact history at all. Don't think anyone would notice.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
It staggers me how much money the first one made, especially since I don't know anyone whose seen it. That's probably for the best.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
why is everyone so overweight.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Oh my god. I just realised that Paul Blart rhymes with Wal-Mart.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowman_McK posted:

It staggers me how much money the first one made, especially since I don't know anyone whose seen it. That's probably for the best.

It made money because its good

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

It helps that Paul Blart is one of the few films to truly deal with the implications of radically reinterpreting Christianity.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Paul 2 Cop Blart Mall:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

2 Paul 2 Blart: The Ghost Dimension

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

seeing this poo poo day one. will Veck return!?!?!? I hope so

Adbot