Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheButtMAaster

More weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Dogaroo do you still live in Melrose apartments? I miss you, we never hung out. Let's hang out. Do you want to go to the zoo with me?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
WEeds good.

----------------

TheButtMAaster

Gross Dude posted:

Dogaroo do you still live in Melrose apartments? I miss you, we never hung out. Let's hang out. Do you want to go to the zoo with me?

No that was like 38 years ago

playground tough
heroin

weed is a gateway drug that will ruin your life

Senior Management

Jackie Fabric posted:

heroin

weed is a gateway drug that will ruin your life

the only thing weed is a gateway too is good fun times or possibly some mental issues if you are predisposed to some psychiatric disorders and depending on where you live unjust legal problems. BUT MOSTLY GOOD TIMES

:jerry:

Grass Effect

Vynar posted:

the only thing weed is a gateway too is good fun times or possibly some mental issues if you are predisposed to some psychiatric disorders and depending on where you live unjust legal problems. BUT MOSTLY GOOD TIMES

p sure he was :troll:ing epically

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ehhh. Weed is ok

ron color
whats the best brand moustache wax john

EXAKT Science

8 on the Kinsey scale
the only ppl who do weed are big dumb losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I'm addicted to weed.

• Locked thread