Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

The Something Terrible Forums > Discussion > Hardware/Software Talk > gently caress Arcanotechnology > muvian tech: good or poo poo?

Khalas of Little Mu posted:

Hello, actual Muvian in actual Odrau posting in this topic. Pardon my English.

I've been reading the earlier posts and I object to the claims that our devices are more "primitive" than arcanotechnology. Take a walk here at Little Mu, actually see Muvian devices for yourself, you will find that they will run up to par with any "modern" device out there. Have you ever blasted a snakeman with a ray gun that outperformed NEG standard arms in every way? Have you ever outraced an NEG gunship with an airship from Kuru? Or eaten delicacies processed from an eldritch food processor? I doubt you have, all you all do is hurl insults from the safety of your AR devices and your body pillows with while assuming the worst from people different from you. I've read the histories of the past centuries. The age of imperialism and naked discrimination is over.

We may have reacted the same applications and conclusions in a different way, but "Muvian tech" works all the same to yours. Thank you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mioda posted:

lmao, first-day probation while regging your name and where you live.

Maria Motorcross posted:

Is it really that hard to lurk? Whatever. What I wanna know is how these guys lived with 56k dialup all this time.

I'm serious. I guess it works if your average Mu computer hadlike 5MB storage or whatever (christ) but the corporate PCs I saw in Odrau weren't like that. They had goofy mainframes sure, but they also had like, basic solid state drives thanks to their not-arcanotech methods, not too far from how we used to do it. Even with just 100GB storage, Mu corps had a lot of information to keep and move around in slow, unsecured voiceband.

How the gently caress did they put up with it

Mioda posted:

floppies, dumbass

haven't you seen 20th century hacker films

Maria Motorcross posted:

Uh, right. Can you imagine corporate espionage (or even an everyday scenario) where the only way to download even a 500MB archive file is via boxes of 3 1/2 floppy disks? 1.44 MB at a time? And you better hope you labelled them all properly.

Muvians would have something over the rest of us if they can pull that off without losing their minds.

Wednesday February 4 2133, 8:13PM CST, Chinese New Year's Eve

Aspects: It's Almost Like Home, Gangster's Paradise, Foreshadowing Rainclouds

The Chinese New Year is not an official holiday in Odrau, though you wouldn't know that with how much noise the Wukong side of the city makes every year. Shambhala Ward, with its large Chinese and East Asian population, really gets into it with lanterns at every street corner, fireworks displays every hour, and even a small parade of dragons (in the costume and augmented reality sense) roaming across at the central plaza. Not even a sudden rainshower is going put down the celebration tonight. Even at this hour, most everyone in the slums are either dancing, drinking, having a family dinner, or any combination of those three.

Except you guys! Whatever plans you had for tonight, you had to drop it when your boss called you back here for an emergency meeting. Today's supposed to be your holiday, yeah, but she insists that the job here's worth it. High-paying, but on a limited timetable. Plus, it's big enough that she wants everyone available on board.

The stores on this side of the Ward are closed for the holiday, so it's actually pretty quiet here. Only a few stray partyhavers about, with the rest of the festive noise from the central plaza muffled away by the pouring rain. The lights on the Happy Turtle building are still lit up and its ever cheerful AR tag continues to spin on top of the front door.

You don't see Ms. Silang waiting for you outside the building. Does that mean the client's already inside? Geez, this must be important. Well, you can all get a moment to get together and compose yourselves before coming in, at least.

Welcome to Odrau! Please post your character sheets here for reference. Just the stats please, we can read the OOC thread for the fluff. Rolls can be done on synirc in #persona OR on Orokos (use the campaign name Parametric Overloading).

Go ahead and introduce your characters. It's a small company, you're all probably familiar enough with each other by now, maybe have even worked on some jobs together. This is the first time you've all been assembled together for a single job, though. What were you doing before you got called over?

Mitama fucked around with this message at Feb 9, 2015 around 07:46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

The Something Terrible Forums > Discussion > Hardware/Software Talk > gently caress Arcanotechnology > muvian tech: good or poo poo?

COOL+CUTE MUJOKKO posted:

um excuse me 'snakeman' is an offensive term and it'd be really nice if you didnt use it

Anyways I grew up with lots of Muvian tech when I was little before we moved to, ehe...the present i guess? and my mom and dad still have some around the house, and it's really not bad at all! Like sure it's different but different isn't always bad, okay?

There was no anime in Old Mu tho I'd be really sad if I went my whole life without knowing what Precure is!

....I was doing something VERY IMPORTANT before Ms. Silang called me into work, okay? Really really important! I wasn't doing anything dumb and boring like hiding in my room and posting on Something Terrible because there's a big New Year's party going on downstairs and I'm maybe not Little Mu's biggest people person and my mom gets kind of scary and scary-enthusiastic about holidays and goes a little overboard with cooking and drinking and festive-ness and one Christmas she wrapped me up in her coils and i totally thought she was going to eat me because I'M A VERY BRAVE+COOL MAJOKKO AND I HAVE MUCH MORE COOL THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME THAN READING ABOUT FAUXCALOIDS AND SORT OF COWERING A LITTLE BECAUSE PARTY FLASHBACKS AND GETTING A LITTLE UPSET BC OF SOME JERK MY DAYS ARE PACKED WITH EXCITEMENT OK AND--

A-and anyways, it doesn't matter, okay? What matters is that I just finished a new costume, and now I get to try it out! ...I hope it doesn't look really dumb! "That" kind of material is really expensive...

...so, I stuff my things into a bag and leave, 'cos if I act reeeeeal casual nobody'll notice, right~? (And besides, it'd look more suspicious if I tried to cover up my cute majokko costume with, like, a big black trenchcoat or something! This is way less suspicious!) And then it's off to the Happy Turtle building, because I reeeeeally don't want to be late.

pre:
Concept: The Irregular Magical Girl of Little Mu
(+1)Action: Fatal But Not Serious But Seriously Though Not Fatal 
(athletics, mostly nonlethal combat, notice, physique, provoke, vehicles)
(+3)COOL MAJOKKO: Mahouly poo poo WHY DOES SHE HAVE A GRENADE
(+2)Subtle spy poo poo that I'm totes good at honest: Tomoyo Never Dies 
(athletics, burglary, contacts, deceive, notice, stealth)
Omega: JSDF Public Enemy Number 1....00 Or So Maybe I Guess

COOL MAJOKKO (weird mode, 12pts): empathy, rapport, provoke, 
mostly nonlethal combat, COOL MAJOKKO STUFF, burglary, will

COOL MAJOKKO STUFF (weird skill, 3pts): attack/defend/shoot 
GEYSERS OF MAGIC, dissolve wards and other magical/mundane locks, 
????creative applications of MAJOKKO STUFF 

+5: --
+4: Provoke, Mostly-nonlethal Combat
+3: Empathy, Rapport, Notice, Burglary, Will, COOL MAJOKKO STUFF, Athletics
+2: Deceive, Contacts, Stealth
+1: Physique, Vehicles

Stunts:
Hey, listen! :+2 to Empathy or Rapport to get people to shut up and listen to her
NOOOOOOOOOOO FIGHTING: When things are about to explode into a fight, 
Xelene can spend an FP to jump in dramatically and place the Boost Nooooo Fighting! 
into the scene. If everyone involved agrees to take the compel for the Aspect, they
 all get a Fate Point. Otherwise, she gets her Fate Point back.

Ningyou fucked around with this message at Feb 9, 2015 around 17:12

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

Gun Saliva

Mai Yamane [5/5]

pre:
Core Concept: Angry, Angry Office Lady
Ain't Nobody's Business But My Own
Digital Love (Remix)
Little Miss Queen of Darkness
Omega: I Want You Back

Physical: OOO
Mental: OOOO
FP: 5/5

MODES

Yet Another Fine Product of B/PbAML +3
	Athletics +4
	Combat +3
	Contacts +5
	Empathy +4
	Performance +4
	Provoke +4
	Rapport +4
	Will +5

Administration +2
	Systems +3

Intrigue +1
	Burglary +1
	Notice +1
	Stealth +1

Stunts

Megastunt: Suspiciously Good at Karaoke Night: Absolutely a better Performer than any human, 
but at the cost of being incredibly conspicuous.

Subliminal Empathic Response: Use Provoke as a means of mentally attacking against beings 
capable of feeling terror, regardless of the circumstances.

Rolodex: Ranged Weapon:2, +1 to Combat when firing a revolver.

(Wildcard stunt for later)

Mai is already at the office. She is always at the office, even if only in spirit. She is always making contacts, placing follow-up calls, checking the contracts, pressing the flesh and doing the legwork to make Happy Turtle Delivery work. To keep the lights on. To keep the clients happy.

To make sure you get paid.

She is watching you, and the time.

Always.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Moriyuki Hiromi

Hiromi knows she has a tendency to annoy potential customers. She knows because it was in all of her performance reviews, and also because of the time her boss claimed she'd "literally scared the crap out of that guy, and he's in special forces." So instead of barging right into the shop like her gut told her to, she decided instead to take a moment to relax first. And what better way to relax than to playing fetch with your dog?

So that's what she's doing. She winds up and throws a palm-sized green sphere, then her robo-dog leaves a trail of sparks as it rockets down the street to snatch it out of mid air. Then it trots back, drops it at her feet, and wags its tail-antenna as it waits for the next throw In between tosses, Hiromi digs into a big brown bag sitting on a long empty concrete planter next to her, apparently full of fresh donuts.

When the others show up, she waves with a big grin on her face and holds up the bag. "I brought breakfast!"

It's nowhere near breakfast time. It's not clear whether Hiromi said that because she eats breakfast whenever she feels like (which is basically always), or because she just woke up after tinkering with explosives all night again.

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Aspects:

Concept: Excessively Enthusiastic Weaponeer
Arcanotechnician: Better Living Through Superior Firepower
Arms Dealer: Merchants of Kawaii
Action: Lady of War
Omega: I Am Become Death, Destroyer of Pastries

Skills:
pre:
		Arcanotechnician(+3)	Arms Dealer (+2)	Action (+1)
Great (+4) 	Arcanotech, Robotics,	Burglary, Combat
		Systems
Good (+3)	Science, Mythos,	Rapport
		Will
Fair (+2)				Contacts, Deceive,	Vehicles
Average (+1)							Athletics, Notice,
								Physique, Provoke
Arcanotechnician (Weird Mode): All Mythos, All Sciences, Systems, Will. Cost: 4.
Arms Dealer (Weird Mode): Burglary, Combat, Contacts, Deceive, Rapport. Cost: 7.
Free Improvements: Focus Combat.
Paid Improvements: Focus Arcanotech, Rapport, Robotics, Systems, Vehicles. Specialize Burglary, Combat. Cost: 10.
Remaining Points: 0.

Stunts:

How Do We Arm the Other Eleven?: When inventing, you always get one benefit for free (without a catch) as long as your invention has a combat application.

Magic-Machine Interface [Mega-Stunt (2 Benefits)]: When you invoke an aspect created with a Lore skill for a roll with a Science skill, or vice versa, you get +3 instead of +2. Additionally, you may use Burglary to bypass magical or occult security.

Moe-ble Weapons Platform: When acting in an adorable manner, you may make mental attacks with Rapport.

Robo-Dogs of War [Gear]: Armor:1, Weapon:2.

Mark II Phased Particle Beam Rifle [Hardware Megastunt]

quote:

Function: Pew Pew Pew!
Flaw: Overheating Issues

Mega-Stunts (3 Benefits):
Ray Gun: Weapon:4, or Weapon:6 but at a cost.
Set to Kill: Ignores bulletproof but at a cost. When used to blast away physical obstacles, you may use Combat and gain a +2 to overcome, but at a cost.

(Total benefits: 8 - 5 = 3 fate points to the GM’s reserve.)

Stress:
Physical: OOOO
Mental: OOO

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at Mar 9, 2015 around 23:23

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Amelia Okajima

"Thanks, much appreciated." Amelia grabs one of the donuts with one hand, takes a sip from the big to-go mug in the other, and then, uh, looks like she picks up some conversation she was having with the mug?

"--thanks, you're a lifesaver. Pretty literally, as it may turn out. The place is in the Izumii building on the 35th, go around the Lottaria side. Yeah, shouldn't be a big deal. Something came up so I might not anwer the phone, but feel free to call anyway. Cheers, bye." Oh, it's just some job she's juggling. It's the 22nd century and hands-frees still make you look dumb as hell. She takes a bite of the donut (it's really good, drat) and heads inside.

"You guys coming? You'll catch a cold standing around in the rain like this."

quote:

Concept: The Information Broker from Little Ikebukuro
Hacker: Antisocial Networking
Action: Who Dares, Wins
Banter: Vindictive Miss Stiff Upper Lip*
Omega: ???

Skills:
pre:
		Hacker (+3)		Action (+2)		Banter (+1)
Great (+4) 	Athletics, Notice,	Provoke
		Contacts, Deceive 

Good (+3)	Systems, Stealth	

Fair (+2)				Combat, Physique,	Will
					Vehicles

Average (+1)							Empathy, Rapport,
Stunts:
Pro-level Source Criticism: +2 to defend with Empathy when discerning truth from lies.
Please Never Stop Posting: When Amelia uses Contacts to create an advantage, she can exchange a free invocation for an additional aspect.
Guilty Pleasure: Kung Fu Movies: +1 to create an advantage with Combat or Athletics when fighting unarmed.
Hands-On Approach to Infosec: When breaking into a system, Amelia can substitute Deceive for Systems if she can contact an unsuspecting admin.
Signature Aspect: Vindictive Miss Stiff Upper Lip

Stress:
Physical OOOO
Mental OOO

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Tzera

Tzera shows up in a fancy qipao, with an umbrella in one hand and a custom Wukong WK-7 "Vegeta" rifle slung across her back.

She grabs donuts from Hiromi's bag with both hands. "Hey hey! So what's going on? I gotta get my gear from the locker if we're leaving tonight."

Ettin posted:

Tzera

Concept: Crowdfunded Muvian Mercenary
Action: High-Tech Gear And High-Res Selfies
Banter: Just As Charming As I Think I Am
Runner: Service With a Smile
Omega: Thinking Outside The Box

Skills:
pre:
		Action (+3)		Banter (+2)		Runner (+1)
Great (+4) 	Athletics, Combat,
		Notice, Provoke
Good (+3)	Physique, Vehicles	Contacts, Deceive,
					Rapport, Will
Fair (+2)				Empathy			Stealth
Weird Mode (Runner): Athletics, Combat, Contacts, Notice, Stealth, Will. Costs 9.
Improvements: Focus Deceive, Rapport, Stealth. 0 points left.

Stunts

Battle Angel [Hardware Megastunt]: Tzera has some sweet hardware! Armour:2 with her high-tech battle suit, +1 to attacking with Combat and Weapon:2 with her guns.

Bust A Muvian: Tzera may move two zones for free in a conflict without rolling instead of one, provided there are no situation aspects restricting movement.

Sponsored By...: Once per scene, Tzera can create an advantage related to one of her sweet pieces of corporate tech for free (like Hakurei Battle Suit or If It Took More Than One Shot, You Weren't Using A Wukong). This doesn't get any free invokes, but she can add some with Contacts.

Triple Threat: Once per scene, when Tzera invokes her Banter aspect to reroll a social skill, she rolls six Fate dice and keeps the best four.

Stress
Physical OOOO
Mental OOO

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Radiant Princess Hotaru

Hotaru travels across the rooftops like a fluttering leaf, twirling her yellow umbrella. It might even be her umbrella, but that's not likely. With a light hop, she floats down nearby, landing lightly. Magically, even. "Hello, everyone!", she sing-songs, before jabbing her hand into the back and pulling out a donut before taking an unreserved chomp out of it. Chewing with a cheekful of pastry, she heads inside, snapping the umbrella shut and tossing it aside.

"Huh? She isn't here?", she says vaguely in Mai's direction before swallowing. She a looks aside, not willing to shoot her quicly annoyed look directly at Mai, but at least mutes her expression by taking up the rest of the donut in one bite. The fierce chewing still manages to somehow sound irritated, though, a flipside to her cheery greeting.

pre:
Concept:	Magical Princess of the Apocalypse
WMD:		Seething Nuclear Chaos
Banter:		Nice Enough for a Murderer
Action:		Daring Danmaku Deviltry
Omega:		Songs of the Daemon-Sultan

WMD (Weapon of Magical Destruction) * 8 points: Athletics, Combat, Occult, Physique, Provoke, Will.

+5 | Superb:	Provoke, Combat*
+4 | Great:	Athletics, Physique, Will
+3 | Good:	Mythos, Rapport*
+2 | Average:	Contacts, Deceive, Empathy, Notice*
+1 | Fair:	Vehicles

* Reinforced skill.

Uh Oh, It's Magic (Mega, 2 Benefits): Use Athletics to fly; ignore all ground-based obstacles when
you do. Weapon: 4 when making unarmed or magical attacks, but at at a cost.

Addicted to Chaos: Once per scene when invoking one of your aspects, you may roll a normal six-sided
die for your result in place of a Fate roll. This replaces any other benefits of invoking that aspect.

Master Exploder: You may use Combat to perform an attack against all targets in your present zone
or an adjacent zone. When doing so, this creates a mild collateral consequence on the scene. If there
is already a mild collateral consequence, increase the lowest collateral consequence by one rank instead
(mild to moderate, moderate to severe, severe to extreme).

She's Gone Critical: When you suffer a consequence, mark an additional stress box afterwards (of
either type) to gain a boost.

One stunt slot left open.

Physical Stress:	[][][][]
Mental Stress:		[][][]

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Feel free to keep talking out in the rain! Or go inside to meet Mai!

Speaking of Mai...

Aspects: Anything, Anywhere, Anytime, Anywise

The Happy Turtle office looks pretty good for a refurnished cubicle farm, though it's still seen a lot of wear over the years since Wukong abandoned it. Cracked and hastily plastered-over walls give it a grunged-out look, as do the exposed wiring and overhead piping that anyone could knock anyone's head over if they aren't careful. In stark contrast to that, there's plenty of nice, near-mint condition office furniture scattered about that Ms. Silang had bought for cheap at the underground market. Apparently decent real estate is hard to find in Odrau, but you can bet at any given time of day there's a megacorp dumping out entire rooms worth of lightly used officeware for anyone to just grab.

The office has two main sections: a row of desks and computers where everyone keeps track of their orders (or dozes off), and Ms. Silang's office, which gets a closed door behind to entertain particularly clients. Tonight looks like one of of those times, as there's also a pair of street toughs waiting outside the door to Ms. Silang's office. They look like they mean business.

Mai's been in the office all day, so she knows that they are bodyguards to another pair of folks that came in the office just half an hour ago. The pair inside Ms. Silang's office rat moment are impeccably dressed. One of them is a man with the worn-down face of an accountant but the build of a bench presser. The other is a lady almost as young as most everyone in this company, but Ms. Silang gives her wine and camaraderie like she's an old war buddy. Mai recognizes the latter as Hong Min-seo, the owner of the Black Garnet Casino. A front for, well...

Let's say the Korean Mafia's apparently paying for your bills tonight.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai [5/5]

Mai is also on the phone. She's got a vintage-1990s handset with modern guts inside it, grey-on-grey with a ridiculous silver telescope antenna sticking out of it. It's a valuable thing to have, because the ancient rugged plastic doesn't shatter as easily when she slams it against things.

"Uh huh. Yes. Yes, Tuesday. What? No. No, goddammit! Are you deaf? Tuesday! Don't give me that poo poo, we agreed Tuesday! Tues-day! gently caress you! gently caress you! Заткнись, иди на хуй! твою мать!"

Mai flips the phone over and stabs the call button. She picks up her pen and crosses out the part of her list that says "toner."

After a quick glance at the mobsters, the secretary drums out a message to the employee listserv.

Cop impressions real cute. Get in here.

MAI YAMANE
my@htdltd.co.mu
Senior Administrative Associate
Happy Turtle Deliveries

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

Hiromi is at least holding an umbrella.

"Hi everyone! I don't know what's going on, I was kind of hyped up when I got here so I was playing catch with Poochi!" She tosses the green spheroid down the street again. "I think I've got that motion tracking interpolator problem fixed. I was working on it for like eighteen hours straight! Don't worry though, I had a couple of coffees and some of these donuts!" Hiromi takes another out and begins to demolish it, talking with her mouth full as usual. "There'sh thish great little place around the corner that jusht opened up!"

She fixes on Tzera suddenly. "OH IS THAT THE WK-7?! Can I touch? Please please please?" Hiromi you are way too close now. The Muvian is saved from a potential mauling when Hiromi's email pings (the sound effect is a popular VA literally saying "PING!" in a cutesy voice) and an AR screen pops up in front of her face. "Whoops Mai says to come inside!"

quote:

OMW!

MORIYUKI HIROMI
Chief Armorer
mh@htdltd.co.mu
Happy Turtle Deliveries

Poochi trots back. Hiromi pats its head, accepting the grenade and putting it back in one of the pouches on her belt. She grabs the bag, and heads in.

"Hi Mai! What's the job? I have donuts!" She drops the bag onto Mai's desk.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

That's a good question!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai [5/5]

Mai looks at the bag, then at Hiromi, then back at the bag. Her expression indicates she's Seen Things.

She picks up a normal phone, ringing into the boss's office. "Excuse the interruption. They're ready and waiting, Miss Silang."

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Tzera

Tzera leans back instinctively, sighs in relief as Hiromi heads inside instead, and follows.

"Maybe later... Hey hey! I agree, what's the job?" She takes another donut while she can.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

Hotaru

As the others come in, Hotaru is busy staring one of the toughs down, or trying to, serving as the overeager and wary guardian. She snaps her fingers with her hand at her side, but every few snaps, she gets a burst of fire and some sparks.

*snap* *snap* *foosh* *snap* *snap* *foosh*

She probably shouldn't be doing that indoors. Particularly over carpet.

As the others come in, she looks away, before giving the toughs a watchful sort of little glare. She gravitates towards the bag of donuts again, fishing another out and taking a heavy bite as she leans on the desk, looking to Mai expectantly on the heels of the others' questions. She looks back to the toughs again for a moment as if already checking up on them, and then again to the secretary as she takes another bite.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Turtle Deliveries

"Hey, I thought I said no magic while indoors."

Ms. Silang emerges from her office, with her two guests filing right behind her. Uh, how did she sense Hotaru's magic from behind a closed door?

Rosalina Silang

"Thank you, Mai. Sorry for calling you all on a holiday, but this one couldn't wait until tomorrow." She jerks a thumb at the well-dressed woman. "This is Hong Min-seo, owner of the Black Garnet Casino. She'll be the one to brief you about the situation."

Hong Min-seo

"Saehae bok mani badeuseyo." Ming-seo bows before the group. Her accountant friend and the two toughs stand next to her in formation. "I'll keep it brief and simple, ladies, so if you all can take a seat..."

As everyone gets settled, Ming-seo grabs the databook from Rosalina. After she fingers in a few commands on the digital screen, the room darkens slightly and an AR map of the Odrau islands materializes over the desks. She tweaks it just a bit more, so it focuses on a certain spot on the sea, just a few hundred nautical miles southeast of Odrau City (a few hours on a fast boat). It looks like a small tropical storm is raging near that spot.

"A few hours ago, we lost contact with an airship we hired out for a delivery job." A schematic of the airship pops up. "Standard Black Muvian airship, retrofitted with D-Engine technology, completely legit in every way, save for some arcane-warded sections they use for smuggling. Most of the cargo was just supplies for a business venture I had in Xen Island; food, medicine, arms, the usual. I hired that ship because there was one thing there I didn't need the coastal patrol snooping on."

The image of a small black device appears next to the ship schematics.

"A Muvian-tech black box, with information that I don't need falling to the wrong people. I was gonna have the data sold to a buyer in Xen Port, but now I don't even know what the hell's up with my ship. Last message we heard on the comms was there was some sort of storm warning interfering with their poo poo. Then shouting about a fire. Then nothing." Ming-seo stares angrily at the map for a second. "I know this is Odrau, but where the gently caress did that storm come from?"

She sighs. "Anyway, this is where you come in. We know where the ship is in a general sense; their AIS sent us a GPS location before it went. Head over there and see if you can find the ship. If it hasn’t sunk yet, salvage the black box, scuttle the ship, then finish the delivery. If any of the crew's alive... well, what you do with them is up to you, but they can't know what you're there for. Rosie says that you ladies do your work quick and discreet."

"Within a very broad definition of 'discreet'." Ms. Silang adds.

"Whatever gets results." Ming-seo shrugs. "My buyer's very rich and very particular with her time. I need to know if I can push with the deal before midnight. Is that doable?" She looks ready to answer questions, though you also get the impression that her time is short.

Mitama fucked around with this message at May 23, 2015 around 04:40

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai [5/5]

"Very," Mai volunteers.

She's been scribbling notes in a planner while Ming-Seo speaks. Like, an actual paper thing. With a pen, not a stylus.

She finishes her transcription, then takes a look at the weather map. Now she's even more pleased about not stuffing her craw full of doughnuts.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

Hiromi raises her hand, but at least doesn't wait to be called on.

"Is it a weapon?"

Regardless of the answer, she pulls up an AR screen and does some math. "We can totally get there and back before midnight no problem! Uh, if we have the right ride I mean! Something fast and deadly and armed to the teeth! Maybe we can paint it pink with stars, and put that cute fan art that Hotaru got on the side!"

Do we already have a vehicle? What sort?

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Xelene

Xelene pipes up from the back of the group, having snuck (okay, maybe not the right word, seeing as it was not the stealthiest affair in the world) a donut right before coming in with the others.

"Ooo an ounf--" oh gosh, oh gosh, her excitement got the best of her and now everyone probably thinks she's super rude and aaaaaaaaaa

She hurriedly swallows the piece of donut in her mouth, and her voice, finally unobstructed, comes out all kinds of mousy. "...you can count on us, ma'am!" Oh gosh oh goshhhhhhhhhh everyone probably thinks she's super super rude and she just kind of awkwardly shufflehides behind someone, every step punctuated with the click of her shoes and the ?????-shifting around sound of things in her backpack.

...oh, right, speaking of her backpack.

It's a snake.

More specifically, it's a stuffed snake, this lumpy homemade affair that would resemble some suuuuuuper scary pokemonesque monster but for the droopy felt eyes and the lopsided smile and the literal button nose and oh god is this made of why do those straps look like they came from a pastel ALICE pack did she really make a stuffed animal out of arcanotech-enhanced felt and plush why does it smell like gunpoh okay that's definitely a shotgun barrel and the tip of a wand sticking out of the snout the question is why

...the upside of using arcanotech fabric for all your home sewing projects, no matter how dorky, is that it means they're amazingly sturdy, even if the not-Ekans strapped to your back looks like it's digesting an aardvark.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

Hotaru

"What? That doesn't count-", Hotaru starts instinctively, and then says, "Ooookay.", looking away as if a little embarassed. She shoots a look at one of the toughs, though, as if casting the blame at them. Somehow. For some reason.

As the explanation rolls out, she actually does listen quietly, finishing off her second donut. At least, until she pipes in with: "Oh, yeah, totally discreet!"

Cue flashback as the gunship spots Hotaru with its spotlight. "In the name of something! In the name of the other thing! In the name of one last thi -" A flash from her palm, and a brilliant barrage rains at the gunship, malforming it as she interrupts her own speech to attack. The remaining shouted words of her nonsense speech are lost over the sounds of impacts and screaming metal, before the whole thing starts careening towards the ground, erupting in a fireball that can be heard for miles. No doubt all the other mercenaries are well alerted to their position.

And she still laughs loudly enough to be heard over it while glowing in midair.

Granted, she's gotten a little... more... of a team player now. After all, she asks Mai at a near-whisper as she rests a cheek on her palm, "Like, if nobody makes it out to talk, that's discreet, right?", as if genuinely curious.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai [5/5]

Mai tilts her planner a little, so that Hotaru can see her writing up in the corner of the page.

Discreet
means
QUIET

The secretary smiles warmly at their newest client.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Amelia

Amelia pours herself more tea and digs into another donut. "Who'd you hire the ship from?"

"I mean, quite honestly, that storm popping up to swallow your ship is just so terribly inconvenient. Fiver says there'll be someone shooting at us, and I'd like to figure out in advance who they'll be." Amelia Okajima, dear ladies, the very picture of positive thinking.

"Of course, I might be wrong - it could be the black box itself caused this bothersome mess. Ooh, that's a fun thought." Sip, munch. "Please tell me it's not some sort of magic doohickey with a will of its own."

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Turtle Deliveries

"It's just data." Ming-seo looks at Hiromi and Amelia. "What's inside ain't your business."

"Ming-seo." Ms. Silang says. "Tell them what you told me."

"What, really?" While the mafia lady considers, she extends her hand as if she wants to get something. Her accountant friend, who seemingly hasn't moved all this time, hands her a donut. The same donut that Hiromi was about to grab. Oh, good ninja move.

"Thanks, oppa." Ming-seo devours the donut like she hasn't had sweets in years. "Mmfh, good poo poo. Okay, I guess you should know this bit. I had some friends jack that black box from a company owned by a company owned by a company that the Triad's got a stake on. They stole it from... Toku or Wukong, I guess, and we found out they were gonna sell a copy to the Red Moon. And anything the wizards want has be a big deal, right? Plus, I get to piss the Triads off."

She grins, swallowing the rest of her donut. "Airship came from a contact I trusted. Thought I did. If the Triads really did find out and attacked... well, these guys used be from Hong Kong and they're well, aggressively anti-magic. If they found a way to gently caress with the weather, they probably got help for that. My advice, get lots of guns and get ready for anything."

"I was gonna keep it a surprise for tomorrow, but..." Ms. Silang adjusts her glasses, smiling. "I got a call from the Norsk Kontinero this morning. They finally got back to me about that Muvian gunship we salvaged a month back. They just sent it to the hangar a few hours ago, all fixed up and armed to the teeth. Why don't you girls give that one a ride?"

"If you do find people shooting you, shoot back. You're there so it doesn't trace back to me." Ming-seo hands off the databook back to your boss. "Anything else before I go?"

_____

Let me know if you want to move on. We'll be doing a preparation montage next!

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

Whatever questions Hiromi had about the nature of their mission evaporate when the gunship gets mentioned. "Those things are adorable! I can't believe you got one that works!"

She jumps up out of her seat, clapping her hands together. "Ohmigosh Tzera! Do you still have that Greifherz Donar.b Lightning Cannon that weird bald guy with the glasses sent you? We should install it! It'll be totally sweet ✪_✪"

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Tzera

Tzera nods and starts backing away. Hiromi's a great friend, but Tzera knows better than to get close while she's excited about guns.

"Yeah! It's in storage. Let me just go change, heheh..."

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

Hotaru

"Ehhh?", Hotaru says in mild shock to Mai, and makes A Face for a moment to express her distaste with the whole matter, but The Face is replaced with greater shock when she looks to Silang's declaration. "I thought I was the gunship?", she says in what's almost the strangled voice of betrayal. There's an indignant look as she turns to the equipment-excited pair. But, recovering, she at least manages a cheery "Okay!", to Ming-Seo final order as her mood flip-flops back around again.

"Well, let's meet this so-called gunship!", she declares, and then looks to- "C'mon, Xelene, let's..." She stares in silence with those red eyes. "...what is that on your back?"

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Xelene

"...but if you're the gunship, how can we all...--oh!"

Xelene just looks so, so happy you asked. She is just *beaming*.

"This is Ssssxsally! I made her myself." Cue a proud nod, and Xelene spinning on a heel to show everyone. "...you can pet her if you want, but you should really be careful! 'cos..." She awkwardly reaches around to point at the unfriendly bits sticking out of the mouthparts. (By which we mean guns. Or at least *a* gun, and a very real Hakurei wand.)

Ningyou fucked around with this message at Feb 20, 2015 around 04:44

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

"Well, then." Ming-seo signals the others to follow her out. "Got a dinner to attend. Your boss knows my number, call her when you have an update."

_____

So, let's try something different. I'll call this the Preparation Stage, where you get into a gear montage and do my job identify any potential hazards in the operation.

The next few scenes will involve two kinds of aspects: Preparation aspects (stuff that will help like extra ammo, esoteric gear, intel, etc) or Complication aspects (obstacles like say, well-armed triads, sea monsters in the region, any surprises in the airship). You start off knowing one of each: Sweet Muvian Gunship (with a free invoke) and Freak Tropical Storm respectively. You can create/discover two more of each.

Everyone should post detailing how they're getting ready, then pick one option:
• If you're going to create a Preparation aspect, then roll against Great (+4) difficulty for the first blank aspect. If the first one is already created, then instead roll against Superb (+5) difficulty for the second blank aspect. A success will create the aspect with one free invoke, a success with style will create it with two, and a failure/tie will still create the aspect at a cost. :O Any Preparation aspects you don't create will just be discarded.

• If you're going to discover a Complication aspect, then roll against Great (+4) difficulty for the first blank aspect. If the first one is already discovered, then instead roll against Superb (+5) difficulty for the second blank aspect. A success will let you discover the complication (you name it and define it on your terms!), a success with style will discover it with a free invoke, and a failure/tie will leave it unknown (unless you choose to create it anyway at a cost!). Any complications you don't uncover, however, is something I can surprise you at any time (and at the worst moment)!

• If you want to add free involves to an existing Preparation/Complication, then roll against Good (+3) difficulty, with the same rules as Creating an Advatange. This translates to adding extra precautions or finding a way to use the dangers to your advantage.

As a group, you can get All The Gear heedless of the danger, or anticipate every problem like professionals. Or do a bit of both! Up to you from here!

Keep in mind you have Intel +1 and Transport +1, so you can add those pluses to your rolls if you can involve the relevant contacts.

pre:
			Initial				Great (+4)			Superb (+5)
Preparation	Sweet Muvian Gunship (1)	(blank)				(blank)
Complication	Freak Tropical Storm		(blank)				(blank)

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

"I'm going to go get the gunship ready!" Hiromi stuffs a donut in her mouth and grabs one for the road, then heads out to the hangar. The ship has pretty good armament already, and the cannon will really take it to the next level, but this is a search and destroy - or maybe just search - mission. She grabs her tools and decides to work on the sensors, trying to tie the idiosyncratic Muvian controls into a modern lidar system without breaking the long range thaumeter.

I figure the lightning cannon is a good thing to turn into a stunt on the gunship, so I'll roll to give us It Goes Ping!
[17:58] <Krysmbot> Gorbash, ---++4 = 2

Ouch. I can still get it with a cost unless someone would prefer to try something else.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Amelia Okajima

"I'll look into the Triad connection, then." Amelia retreats to her desk and digs in. Types an e-mail. Looks up the Chinese-language news. Types another e-mail. Posts on Something Terribl- No wait, that's not work-related. Checks up on her favourite chatroom. Even browses that Triad fanpage on Mubook for a bit.

Yep, they're involved alright. Nobody's actually saying "we're sure taking our stuff back!" or anything, but it's all there between the lines. The speedboats setting out in the morning, the rookie hitwoman not logged in at her usual hour, all those "nope can't tell you nuthin'" replies to her e-mails. But there's also something odd in there, it's as if they're just as spooked by the freak storm as everyone else. Or maybe even more spooked?

"That's odd." Amelia gets another cup of tea - she practically runs on the stuff - and sits back down to write some more e-mails.

Rolling Contacts to figure out the complication Rogue Magician?
= 17:24:09 < Siivola> .roll 4dF+4
= 17:24:09 < skybot> Siivola: 2 (4dF+4=-, 0, -, 0)
= 17:24:19 < Siivola> Thanks, skybot.

Guess I'll throw an FP at it and invoke my aspect The Information Broker from Little Ikebukuro to succeed at a cost.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai Yamane

Mai is ready to go at Ms. Silang's beck and call, of course, but a large part of her job involves making sure the other employees of HTD fail to die on a regular basis. As such, some legwork is needed.

Unfortunately, time is working against her. The short time since the airship crashed, the short time before they have to leave, the apparently long time that most of her contacts are out of town or away from their telecom devices.

Leaving her with one option.

Mai picks up her phone and dials from memory; contact lists are for people with bad memories for numbers and names. She sits at her desk while the phone rings, one leg over the other, tapping her foot in the air. Something on the other end clicks and murmurs.

"Wu? It's Mai." Her expression is even more pained than normal. "Next time he's in, tell him I'll do it. But I wanna know who knocked off Hong Min-seo's shipment a couple of hours ago."

She hangs up, dropping the phone on her desk. She sits there for a while, arms crossed and glowering.

Fifteen minutes after her call, her email pings. The readout in her glasses scrolls.

Miss Yamane,

In answer to your question, no one from the city is responsible. An unidentified aircraft was reported in the vicinity not long after your airship lost touch with the rest of the world; I suspect your interested parties are not from around here.

I look forward to your visit.

Mai sighs, deeply.

Contacts to pick up our second Complication: 5. I'll invoke the Spaniard to make that a 6, and now Mai owes him an embarrassing favor. Second complication is Flyer of Unknown Origin.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

Hotaru

Hotaru looks around the gunship with a critical eye, but as she does it she starts singing something softly to herself, and- that's not human. It's troublingly not human. Where did she learn that song? Is that even a language? Or is she singing in tongues? Pipes? It might even be calming if it wasn't quite so bizarre. She doesn't even seem particularly aware of it unless interrupted. But the sort of song keeps a mad chaos content at the center of a universemight be just the sort of thing to calm other chaotic systems. Particularly unnatural, strange storms, even if that's not entirely obvious, even if the air seems particularly still around those tones. Rapt, even.

But then, she is magical.

Invoking Occult with Songs of the Daemon-Sultan and Addicted to Chaos for a total of 9 to try and basically have a song / ritual that wards off hazardous environs for the assignment, particularly magically linked ones. That number isn't upside-down. It's just a very, very lucky roll for the second Preparation to create The Song Inside the Storm.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Tzera

Tzera suits up, grabs fresh supplies, calibrates her HUD and takes a quick pre-mission selfie before joining Hiromi in the hangar.

"Hey hey! Oh, these gunships. Here, I've played around on these before. Let me see..."

Tzera dives in to help her bestie. Science happens!

Making an advantage to help Hiromi with Vehicles! <Krysmbot> Ettin, /++-+3 = 4

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Xelene

Rolling +majokko stuff to reinforce the gunship's armour.

(3:57:15 AM) ningyou1: !r 4df+3
(3:57:16 AM) Krysmbot: ningyou1, -+-++3 = 3

going to invoke Public Enemy No. 100 and say she got some cute pastel star stickers doubling as arcanotech ward-armour or w/e in exchange for promising to show up at the unofficial odrau jsdf majokko anime night which totally isn't a trap or anything they just a bunch of nerds, creating the aspect Level III Pastel Plate.

sorry for the delay. :s

Ningyou fucked around with this message at Mar 8, 2015 around 02:44

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

Hiromi accepts a spanner. "Oh hey thanks! Sweet this is just what I needed, thanks Tzera!"

Rerolling off the aspect Tzera created.
[20:31] <Krysmbot> Gorbash, /++-+4 = 5

That should do it.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Turtle Deliveries

That's one more Preparation aspect that we need, but I liked the last enough that I'm gonna replace Sweet Muvian Gunship with Level III Pastel Plate and add a free invoke.

pre:
		Initial     	           	Great (+4)			Superb (+5)
Preparation	Level III Pastel Plate (2)	It Goes Ping! (1)   		The Song Inside the Storm (2)
Complication    Freak Tropical Storm		Rogue Magician			Flyer of Unknown Origin 
It takes some effort and elbow grease, but Hiromi and Tzera work together to improve the sensors and recalibrate it for the weather and any thaumeter-baffling systems that a Black Muvian ship would likely have. It doesn't take long before the radar becomes sensitive enough to detect even the smallest flecks of lodestone dust in the office. Maybe now it can find a magic ship in the middle of a tropical storm...

Xelene reinforces the hull with star sticker wards from some friends that work for the JSDF. They’re surplus spell cards from Hakurei, so they can't absorb anything stronger than a tank shell before they burn up. If the ship survives after that hit on the other hand, Xelene can always repatch the wards.

Amelia and Mai gather and crosscheck their intel. As Ming-Seo suspected, the Triads did catch wind of the shipment and send out a raid party to reclaim the black box. But it also sounds like they were beaten to it. Mai's contact can confirm that the "unidentified aircraft" came from a distant island within the Odrau archipelago and disappeared just when the storm started gaining strength. Pirates, maybe? Cultists? They're likely no friends of the Triads, whoever they are.

Plus the fact that Amelia's snooping might have the Triads getting suspicious with Happy Turtle now? This is going to get very interesting, very soon.

With preparations set, Tzera takes the helm of the Muvian gunship while everyone boards in the spartan but surprisingly roomy accommodations. Thrusters and anti-gravity spheres light up as the ship slowly rises off the docks, rapidly rising upward from the squalor of Shambhala Ward. The air around the gunship remains perfectly still, even with reports of wind getting even stronger. Must be Hotaru’s song.

From above, you can see the people in the slums still partying like it’s 2119. Hopefully you can get back before the fireworks start.

Wednesday February 4 2133, 10:47PM CST, Chinese New Year's Eve
Location: South China Sea Odrau Sea, a few hours southeast of the capital city

The Happy Turtle gunship plows through the storm at a cautious rate. For a Muvian retrofit, it flies smoothly and holds up rather well against the elements. Hotaru’s song helps nullify the harsher tropical winds, while Xelene’s wards absorb the shock of any debris that crashes their way. The sensors don’t report anything yet, though not without trying. The storm just provides too much magical and magnetic interference, further proving that someone’s behind it.

Interestingly enough, a flock of Muvian pteranodon have been trailing right behind the gunship ever since they entered the storm. They must have been attracted to the magical song and also appear unaffected by the winds thanks to it. Or maybe they’re just that tough. Dinosaurs, man.

"You should be entering the eye of the storm." Ms. Silang reports on the radio. She's on mission control back in Odrau City, using the gunship's systems as her eyes and ears. "If our intel's right, we should pick up our target right about..."

The winds die down as the ship enters the eye. The radar flashes like crazy and pinpoints a large cargo airship stranded in the middle of the ocean.

"...now."

Aside from superficial damage and several busted anti-grav engines, the airship appears intact. But that's not the only ship there. Docked next to the fallen airship, you can see another Muvian gunship like yours except even older and even more of a frankenstein of cobbled junkyard parts. The radar also picks up a scattering of Triad speedboats. Just as Amelia expected.

But something is wrong. These speedboats are floating, smoldering wrecks. They've already been attacked.

"Watch it, I'm picking up something else! It's closing on you fast!"

The gunship's radar picks up a small blip heading towards your position! Before any of you can react, the thing slams right against the ship, tossing around everything and everyone inside!

Everyone, roll defense against a Great (+4) physical attack as you get knocked around your own ship.

As everyone recovers, you can now hear the thing trying to punch through and tear through the ship's starboard hull. The magical wards hold for now, but what do you do?

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

Hotaru

Hotaru is still humming, the song dying down in the end of the storm. Really, she hasn't much idea what she's doing, but it seems to have been good so far, but unfortunately, you can't just sing to a storm inside of a room. You have to be out on deck, where you can be heard. It may not make much sense, but that just proves its magical efficacy.

But that means she isn't buckled up when the thing hits, and not prepared to respond. Though she may be considered the loose cannon of the group, this is a bit too painfully literal as she's flung away from the rialing. Launched into the side of the bridge, she hits her head - and - hard. Thankfully, the blackout is measured only in seconds, and she starts to stumble to her feet. Blood trickles down from her forehead as her eyes start to tear up as the pain hits, but she bites it back, and launches into the air, looking for the source. She isn't thinking straight, her red eyes just searching for something to punish.

Her Athletics roll is a 0, so let's mark her 4th physical stress box. It's not as bad as it looks! She also has a Notice roll of 4 to try and Overcome to find the creature, or if she doesn't need to roll, let's call it Create Advantage instead.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Gun Saliva

Mai

Mai has spent the trip hovering behind the pilot's chair. She's not navigating, and she's not flying, but she is Managing.

Fully aware of how these trips go, she's also smart enough to keep a hand on one of the oh-poo poo handles pegged at regular intervals throughout the gunship, so when the machine bucks like a startled horse, she's shaken around, but her brains aren't dashed out on the dash, which would be coincidence, not irony.

Rolled Athletics to get a quadruple-zero tie. Waiting to play out the rest of my bit once I know what my tie result gives me.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Amelia

Amelia's on sensor duty when the thing hits. She can barely say "Brace–!" before the impact throws her off her feet. She rolls on reflex and ducks under the sensors console to take cover from ballistic mugs and stationery. Good thing the ship's built roomy.

"–for impact. What the poo poo was that?! Everybody alive?"

Rolling Athletics. Amelia might be a nerdy goon, but she knows her kung fu.
= 09:35:53 < Siivola_> !roll 4df+4
= 09:35:54 < Krysmbot> Siivola_, ++-++4 = 6

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Moriyuki Hiromi

Hiromi is manning the lightning cannon up in the old-style open turret, clad in a pink raincoat. She tries to rotate to take a shot at whatever's coming in, but there isn't enough time. Fortunately, she remembered to strap herself in. Unfortunately, it's a rather old ship and the buckle simple pops open when she's slammed against the restraints. She crashes into the side of the turret, tumbles down the ladder, and lands in a wet heap on the deck.

"Owwwwww."

Not so hot on the defend.
[19:23] <Krysmbot> Gorbash, //+-+1 = 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Xelene

Xelene has spent the journey thus far hovering behind Ms. Yamane, Junior-Managing! (Probably driving Ms. Yamane up the wall with how much she's nervously tapping her foot, too.) She's a little apprehensive about going on deck right now, what with the storm and Hotaru singing that weird song that kind of makes her skin crawl and the everything, but standing right behind Ms. Yamane and watching very closely is SO EDUCATIONAL and she's learning SO MUCH and she's SO READY to go outside and board the ship! Later. When they're close--"Eeh?!"

(9:33:24 PM) ningyou: !r 4df+3
(9:33:26 PM) Krysmbot: ningyou, /-/-+3 = 1

The impact throws her into something...probably a wall? Hopefully a wall. Hopefully not very fragile very expensive electrical equipment that will make Ms. Silang very mad if it's broken please please please?

"Owwww..." A-and look at Ms. Yamane, very stable and stately and not on the ground and....managerial! Clearly Xelene has much to learn from Mai. After her everything stops hurting.

• Locked thread
«2 »